new Sgt's in the regiment

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

BM,
I think that Jakeshoe and I are on a different page than you are. We are talking about an 11B that worked in S-5 that got promoted to E-5/6, and I think it was after your time..... :D

But, in the event you are on the same page....he had gone to RS two times.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
FireBreather
Egg

SGT's in the Regiment

Post by FireBreather »

First of all you gotta have that little piece of cloth we have, Second, we're AIRBORNE RANGERS not LEGGS! Third, last time I checked we dont have enginers in the Regiment. BUH-BYE
Attack Co Ranger
Earthpig
Ranger

Re: SGT's in the Regiment

Post by Earthpig »

FireBreather wrote:First of all you gotta have that little piece of cloth we have, Second, we're AIRBORNE RANGERS not LEGGS! Third, last time I checked we dont have enginers in the Regiment. BUH-BYE
FireBreather-
Please proceed to the Introductions Forum and post a proper intro. We like to know who we're talking to. Muchas gracias. 8)
RLTW
EP
PS: Check your PMs.
Last edited by Earthpig on January 23rd, 2005, 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

FireBreather wrote:First of all you gotta have that little piece of cloth we have, Second, we're AIRBORNE RANGERS not LEGGS! Third, last time I checked we dont have enginers in the Regiment. BUH-BYE

First of all you are requested as a new registered member to make an introduction before you post in any forums. That is a simple custom we have on this site. Go do so now troop!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

First off, post your shit and then get verified.

Second, don't come in here being a fuckstick to someone who wants to make it in the Army.

Third, it is not legg but LEG(s) Land Employed Grunt(s) and as an Engineer, that doesn't make him a LEG. Subtle difference.

You are doing real good so far :roll:
Smiddy
Ranger

Post by Smiddy »

Actually Bro, there is an Engineer position at RHQ. The RENG; of course that is a major or captain position.
"NEVER WITHOUT HONOR"

C Co, 1/75; 92-00...HHC, 1/75; 00-02
Goog
Ranger

Post by Goog »

We had an NBC NCO in A 3/75 that was a non tabbed E-6. "He was a "private" pay grade E-6".
90-94 A co 3/75 RGR Regt (2plt/HQ/Wpns)
94-97 75th RGR Regt (Pre-RGR)
Graduated Ranger Class 2-92 "Merrills Marauder"
Hoover
Ranger

Post by Hoover »

I never saw someone with an E-5 pay grade without a Tab, maybe in the RDF, but then we had a Tabbed Spec. 4 cooking there as well.
2/75 C Co. 81-84
Ranger Class 14-82
"Cry Havoc Let Slip The Dogs of War"
1st SPWAR Tng Bn (Abn) USAJFKSWCS 87'
RLTW !
Mentor to J.P. Deepwater
RIP Class 02-07
Ranger Class 09-07
fireranger
Ranger

Post by fireranger »

Dublo wrote:
jakeshoe wrote: Also the S-5 NCO. He made E-6 without a tab.
He was almost done with RS and his dad died.

I think that they sent him another time.....and he had some pain...and they sent him to the doctor at Ranger School.....and they found out that he had cancer of the nuts......so they took care of that, and sent him back to Bn.

They decided that bad things happened to this dude when they sent him to RS.

He was a good dude.

Kopp?
3 rd. Plt. C Co. 2/75 1993-1997, RS 10-94 (Navigators)

But, I'm funny how? Funny like a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to fuckin' amuse you?
Soul Snatcher
Ranger

Non tabed NCO's

Post by Soul Snatcher »

:::EDITED BY ADMIN:::

I should've posted an introduction!
Aco. 1/75 2nd plt.
10-00
Getting hosed down by the local Police.

"I use to be in charge of million dollar equipment, now I can't get a job at the car wash!"
dyks
Ranger

Post by dyks »

There were two 11b E5's from Korea in my RIP class that reupped for regiment, they went from RIP to ROP to Pre-RGR to RS, or maybe it was ROP after school. One of them punched an RI in mountains and went back to Korea, anyway that's the progression as I recall it. I also recall imported E5's getting squared away by PFC's who definitely deserve those slots, so if you must bump one, make it count.
B CO 3/75 96-98

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”