Introduction-Sean

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BigDreamer
Egg

Introduction-Sean

Post by BigDreamer »

Hello Rangers, My name is Sean and I just recently joined the Army in August and I am under a 25U contract with an option 4. I am 19 years old and have wanted to be a part of the Army since i was younger. Any insight as to what would be the best route for me to become a fellow Ranger would be greatly appreciated. I am currently in the DEP and will be training in Ft Benning. Thanks for all your help.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction-Sean

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome Sean.

Best way for you to get info is to do much searching.

Head over to: Recruiters and Schools - Q&A

& read everything.

You will need a name change, since you are not yet in the Army it is against site SOP to use in a name anything you have not yet earned.

Send me a list of 4 possible names in preferential order & I will see what is available.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
BigDreamer
Egg

Post by BigDreamer »

Ranger Steadfast, Thanks for the information regarding where I could find crucial information. I have also listed hopefull names below.
1.HighHopesUSA
2.Freedomchild
3.Waytoopersistent
4.Bigdreamsandgoals
goon175
Ranger

Post by goon175 »

hahaha
"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorius triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-Theodore Roosevelt

1/75 2006 - 2010

Return to “Introduction Archive”