INTRODUCTION

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Golfran
Egg

INTRODUCTION

Post by Golfran »

My name is Golfran, I'm a 19 year old 35P Arabic linguist currently 2/3 of the way through my language training. First off I want to apologize for the username I had chosen I hadn't read the rules and I don't know how to change it. Can anybody please help me with that?
About two months ago a Ranger Platoon SSG came to DLI to offer anyone who was interested, a shot at joining the Ranger Regiment because according to what he told us, the Regiment would rather have Ranger linguists who meet the standards and have Ranger capabilities than attaching unqualified linguists to their platoons. I signed up and now I have a year to prepare in every way that I can. I have the utmost respect for Rangers and honestly if I can't make it among the ranks of the most elite soldiers in the Army I feel my time will be wasted in the service. I didn't join the military because I didn't have a job or because I had student loans I couldn't pay. I joined to make an impact in this war our country still faces today and as always the Rangers are leading the way.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: INTRODUCTION

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome here Golfran.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4