What time would you have?

Basic & AIT
jc84corvette
Embryo

What time would you have?

Post by jc84corvette »

Ok, lets imagine that I have a 11X with Option 40. I am not being held on hold over in the future. I am heading off to basic next week. Through out the Military training, would I have any time to my self to train for RIP? And learn how to swim?

I have not swam ONCE in my life. I am a 15 year old kid that lives out in the boonies on a farm. Would the instructors teach you how to swim? *I rather know how to swim before RIP*

Remember, this is just imagining.

Thanks!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Never heard of 'swim tutoring' before. That's a rich imagination you have. Perhaps they would become a kinder/gentler army just for you, recognizing what a unique individual you are.

Oops - bagging easy targets - my bad.

Saltbrother?
jc84corvette
Embryo

Post by jc84corvette »

Rangers, my imagination is not exactly like that, I just did that to get the point across.

Thanks!
Bell

Post by Bell »

Ya got a driver license? Got a bike? Got 2 feet and a good pair of legs? Got a buddy?

Find a pond and get wet. Use that imagination. Ya want something, you get it. Period.

Ya wanna be a Ranger? Learn how to swim.

RLTW
Bell
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Man, you fuckin' kids craack meee upp. If I ever become depressed or a struggling standup comic, I need only look to you DEPPERS for material or proof that there is someone worse off than me...... :lol:
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Kaliber wrote:Huh? You're 15? I thought you had to be atleast 17 to even enlist...
I'm 15 also.. he's just asking the question to be prepared for when he does sign up.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

* kinda old topic *
Since you're only 15, and you're worried about learning how to swim WHILE in basic training...why not go find a watering hole or indoors pool BEFORE you enlist? you must have a YMCA or fitness center somewhere neer you...
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...

Return to “About OSUT”