quit RASP and want to go back

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
VIPER--00
Ranger

Re: quit RASP and want to go back

Post by VIPER--00 »

KW Driver wrote:such cruelty.... so harsh.
Jawlz
DougS90
Future Soldier / Opt40

Post by DougS90 »

Rangers, this thread has been extremely informative in driving home the consequences of quitting or losing sight, for even a moment, of what's really important. I will learn from others' mistakes. I will never make a choice in a moment of weakness to betray my dream of becoming a Ranger. "Surrender is not a Ranger word"

Cranking out 50.
11X Option 40 Shipdate 20120206
VIPER--00
Ranger

Post by VIPER--00 »

^ SHUT UP. BY THE TIME YOUR IN THE ARMY THE GWOT WILL BE OVER.
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

Fuck him, let the leggs have him. The fact that he has wings pisses me off but I'll sleep well knowing he'll never amount to anything more than a five jump chump. Good luck in leggland dickhead!
VIPER--00
Ranger

Post by VIPER--00 »

boscounderfoot wrote:Fuck him, let the leggs have him. The fact that he has wings pisses me off but I'll sleep well knowing he'll never amount to anything more than a five jump chump. Good luck in leggland dickhead!
LOL. You are a True Bat Boy. What the Fuck. You fucked over a lot of dudes at Ranger School?
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

On the contrary Viper, I've never fucked over another soldier, Ranger or otherwise. Proof of this was during peer review in Florida and at Dugway, our squad was so tight and working so well together by that point that we all decided to grade the man below our name #1, the guy below that #2 and so on and graded ourselves #12 (12-man squad). This gave everyone the same average and meant no one got peered. That worked in Florida but when we tried that in Dugway, an O3 smoked the shit out of us for almost 30 minutes and told us that if we didn't grade correctly, he'd boot us all. After our special smoking session, we disobeyed the order and graded each other the same as before because we agreed that no one man was less relevant or worse than anyone else in the squad. We never heard another word on the subject and we all graduated together as a squad.
What pisses me off about this particular shithead is that he quit RASP and now he has a taste for quitting. When the shit hits the fan or the world isn't treating this douchbag the way he thinks he should be treated, he'll quit again. Quitters fuck themselves and everyone around them over. They have no business being in the military period!!
VIPER--00
Ranger

Post by VIPER--00 »

^ I agree with you.

The current RASP program is a milestone on making sure the wrong people don't come here.
Lariat
Embryo

Post by Lariat »

I broke my leg on the 12 mile ruck, stayed 6 months, broke it again, and was dragged out the green fence kicking and screaming because I wanted to be a fucking Ranger. Can I go back, please?

Fuck you.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

ZoneIV wrote:Lariat....STFU and stay in your lane.
Says the Tanker.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
VIPER--00
Ranger

Post by VIPER--00 »

I'm saying it.

LARIAT. SHUT THE FUCK UP.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Lariat wrote:I broke my leg on the 12 mile ruck, stayed 6 months, broke it again, and was dragged out the green fence kicking and screaming because I wanted to be a fucking Ranger. Can I go back, please?

Fuck you.
Lariat, you as a DEP, are using an unathorized tactical avatar - lose it & get a proper DEP avatar. I don't want to hear/read any apologies.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

boscounderfoot wrote: Quitters fuck themselves and everyone around them over. They have no business being in the military period!!
SPOT ON! I can remember from my days seeing a guy finish a road march with a obviously broken ankle and seeing guys drop like flies on the death march in Honduras in 86, catch an IV and ruck the fuck back up. I'm sure there are other places this cat can serve admirably but not in my Regiment! Surrender is not a Ranger word and that includes to yourself!
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"

Return to “About RASP”