Poser in sights, what now?

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

centermass
Ranger Admin/RIP Ranger

Re: Poser in sights, what now?

Post by centermass »

Pictures please......if and when you can. Insist that he pose for them. And when you do, have a secondary camera shooter in place to not only take them anyway, but to see and capture the reaction on his face when you tell him what you plan on doing with them....

(This should be good)
RS 8-81
Mentor to Rock2/75
US Army Retired 1977-1999

Remember, always be yourself....unless you're Batman. In that case, be Batman.
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Ranger Mom............... all I can say is "WOW!"

Seriously. I am amazed on several fronts here. 1. That this assclown wasn't simply killed by his father at birth. 2. That he hasn't drowned in his own assclownedess (is that a word ? :roll: :wink: ) and finally 3. That you haven't just throat punched him.

Kudos to you for restraint and try to ignore him as (sadly) there are MANY, MANY more out there and unfortunately its illegal to castrate them. :evil:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Who told YOU about the Unicorn Brigade!!??.. I thought that was classified G-13!!??....

Definitely Pictures are needed. Having dealt with a similar problem (see: Damian Pace) the window-licker probably knows that he cannot be prosecuted any more. His claims are protected under free speech now. It would be great if you could find an SF vet to be with you if you do confront him. To me, it brings up HUGE integrity issue, and if it were me, I'd fire his ass. However, I'm willing to bet your employer doesn't give a rats ass.

Next time you see him, give him a roll of toilet paper. If he asks what it is for, tell him you hear that the "dialysis pills" make you shit like a drunken goose, and you didn't want him to have an accident on his way to the bathroom. (They do have a pill that you can take in an emergency, if you have to miss a day of dialysis, but it will give you explosive diarrhea like they make fetish movies about.. nothing he would be bragging about)

Have fun with it.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
jabatam
US Army Veteran

Post by jabatam »

I like reading about this kind of stuff on pownetwork.org...should be interesting to watch unfold in real time. I have only had the pleasure of busting out one person in my time, and he tap danced pretty good when I called him on his bs but eventually just left the bar. I hope you can at least make him look really stupid in front of the people he is trying to impress
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter - Ernest Hemingway
jabatam
US Army Veteran

Post by jabatam »

Got a little link happy there. When was your son in a MiTT team? I was on a NPTT team (same thing except we were advisors to the Iraqi National Police instead of the Iraqi Army...much to my chagrin) '07 - '08. I'm sorry that he, or I, or anyone else had to go through that 2 months of total retardation that was the training conducted by 1ID at Riley.
Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough, and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter - Ernest Hemingway
jabatam
US Army Veteran

Post by jabatam »

Tell your son to stay safe and good luck on your "mission."
jabatam
US Army Veteran

Post by jabatam »

Oh I'm thankful I avoided that black hole. I'd rather be a drill sergeant
RangerX
Ranger

Poser in sights, what now?

Post by RangerX »

Kill him.....

Kill him with fire.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

bump the chump
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID