Introduction Spencer

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Longhorn99
Embryo

Introduction

Post by Longhorn99 »

Hello Rangers, my name is Spencer L. First of all, thank you all for your service. I appreciate everything you have done and all the sacrifices made by the members of our military. I take pride knowing that our country is being defended by such great and honorable men.
Purpose: I have been reading through the topics and decided that I should make an account. I am currently a Junior in high school and am looking to become a Ranger after college. I joined this site to gain as much information as possible before I take action. I want to be as prepared as possible when the time comes. Thank you for your time, Rangers.
RIP LTC Leon G James II, KIA 10/10/05
havoc996
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by havoc996 »

Hi Spencer, and welcome to the sight. Lesson one, you need to work on your attention to detail a bit. You posted in the (Rangers,Veterans, Ranger Wives/Parents) section instead of the (Future Soldiers and Other Civilians) section.
Civilians, will never understand us. Our desire to be at the worst possible place at the exact wrong time because we hope to make a difference even if it costs us our lives, are incomprehensible to them. And yet it is so. Our prayer is not, please God, let it happen on my day off; but please God, don't let me screw this up.

HHC 1/75
10-04
OEF/OIF
Longhorn99
Embryo

Re: Introduction

Post by Longhorn99 »

Thank you Ranger Havoc996. Sorry about that, I am challenged in the field of forums. He mistake won't be made again. Can I delete the post?
Buzz
Ranger

Re: Introduction Spencer

Post by Buzz »

So, you did not like what Ranger Lefty said to you in your other introduction and you decided to pound out another?

What gives kid?
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.
Longhorn99
Embryo

Post by Longhorn99 »

I posted this introduction in the correct place before receiving notification of Ranger Advisor Lefty's response, no excuse for my mistake Ranger Buzz.
Buzz
Ranger

Post by Buzz »

I will request that an Admin Ranger merge the two threads.
2nd squad-1st plt-C 2/75 77-78
RS 4-78

The way I became a Ranger and have earned the small amount of success I have had in life has been mostly due to one quality - determination. Lefty.
Longhorn99
Embryo

Post by Longhorn99 »

Thank you very much, Ranger Buzz. I appreciate it!
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome to ArmyRanger.com. I have merged your two intros and then deleted what was then a duplicate post.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Longhorn99
Embryo

Post by Longhorn99 »

Thank you very much, Ranger Ron. It is appreciated!

Return to “Introduction Archive”