Introduction Brandon!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

M82a1snake
Embryo

Introduction Brandon!

Post by M82a1snake »

Hello; Rangers Dep's civilians. Let me start off by thanking everyone of you guys serving in the Ranger Regiment,and I hope to one day follow in your footsteps! My name is Brandon I'm 19, I hunt and shoot a lot at gunsite I live in Arizona. I'm currently trying to attempt to get an 11x opt 40. In high school I ran track and played football. I did a lot of researching and haven't found anything (correct me if I'm wrong), Is there an ideal time in which I can attempt for the Opt 40 contract? ex. January, or March ect. ect. Also just to throw more info out my APFT PU 76 SU 79 2MILE (OUTDOOR) 14:29. P.s. Thanks in advanced to whom comments back or enlightens me.
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
George S. Patton
P.T.
PU:76 (PROPER FORM)
SU:79
2MILE 13:31
4MILE 31:09
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction Brandon!

Post by Jim »

There is not a good or bad time to enter the Army. if you take a look at the timelines, OSUT; BAC; RASP, you are looking at several months of training. Start anytime and there will be great weather and bad weather at Benning School for Boys. Never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”