Italian Mothers

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Italian Mothers

Post by Jim »

Why Italian Mothers Are Best

Rocco excitedly tells his mother he's fallen in love and that he is going to get married.

He says, "Just for fun, Ma, I'm going to bring over 3 women and you try and guess which one I'm going to marry."

The mother agrees.

The next day, he brings three beautiful women into the house and sits them down on the couch and they chat for a while.

He then says, "Okay, Ma, guess which one I'm going to marry?"

She immediately replies, "The one on the right."

That's amazing, Ma.

You're right.

How did you know?

The Italian mother replied: "I don't like her."
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Italian Mothers

Post by Steadfast »

Very clean joke Jim but to keep the string going. . . I've heard quite a few and this is one of my favorites.

A young shy Italian girl & her new husband are going to stay their first married night together at Mama's house.

Daughter: Mama, now we go to bed, what should I first do for him?

Mama: Kiss him all over, losen his tie, take his tuxedo jacket & shirt offa him.

So daughter and her new hubby go upstairs to her room & shortly she comes back down.
daughter: I do what you say Mama, now what should I do?

Mama: Go kiss him some more and then take off his shoes & socks and then his pants & underwear kissing him all the time.

Daughter goes back up and follows Mama's advice. When she takes off his shoes & socks she sees hubby has half a foot missing. Horrified she runs back down stairs screaming to Mama:

Mama, Mama, he's got a foot & a half!

Mama says, You stay down here, I'ma going upstairs!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Lefty
Rest In Peace | Ranger Advisor BDQ

Post by Lefty »

The one I heard started out the same but had a different ending -

After all the preliminaries the daughter came downstairs and said "Mama what do I do now?"

Mama says "Take the hardest thing he has and put it in the deepest thing you have"

So the daughter went and got his bowling ball and dropped it down the well.
RLTW
Lefty
SFOC 1969
6th SFG(A) 69-70
Ranger Class 13-70
MACV Tm 21 70-71 (2nd ARVN Ranger Gp 23d
BN)
2/13 Armor 1st Cav 71-72

"Experience teaches a dear school, but fools will learn in no other, and some scarce in that"
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Here's a Blonde joke for shits and grins...

A blonde knocks on a guys door and says "Hi! I'm looking for some side jobs to earn some money for college, do you have anything I could do?"

Guy says "Yeah you can paint my porch for me it really needs it. How much would you charge?"

Blonde says "How about $50 bucks?" Guy says "Deal. All the paint and brushes are in the garage, just let me know when you are done."

The guys wife who was listening at the door says to her husband "What is she stupid? Can't she see our porch goes all the way around the house? All that for $50 bucks?" Guys says "Oh well!"

A couple hours later the blonde knocks on the door and announces that she is finished. Guy is amazed. "Wow! All that in only two hours?" Blonde says "Yep! And I had extra paint so I gave her two coats!" Guy says "Great, here's your $50 bucks"

Blonde says "Gee thanks! And Oh, by the way, it's not a porch...... it's a Lexus!" :wink:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”