Intro: Jacob

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Guy Jacob
Egg

Intro: Jacob

Post by Guy Jacob »

Hello my name is Jacob and I'm 15 and live in North Carolina. First I would like to say thank you to any active duty/retired military members for your service. I joined this site for the purpose of being prepared to join the military when I turn 18, I have also wanted to be a Ranger since I was 13. I am a Sophomore in high school and I have messed up pretty badly... I haven't been to school in awhile. I just changed schools today and I am starting on Monday, at this school I have a Army JROTC class which will help me get my life back in order and to become a better leader. I hope to learn much in the near future.

Thanks.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro: Jacob

Post by Steadfast »

Guy Jacob wrote:Hello my name is Jacob and I'm 15 and live in North Carolina. First I would like to say thank you to any active duty/retired military members for your service. I joined this site for the purpose of being prepared to join the military when I turn 18, I have also wanted to be a Ranger since I was 13. I am a Sophomore in high school and I have messed up pretty badly... I haven't been to school in awhile. I just changed schools today and I am starting on Monday, at this school I have a Army JROTC class which will help me get my life back in order and to become a better leader. I hope to learn much in the near future.

Thanks.
Jacob, you are too young to join our site. Minimum age here is 16 y.o.
Do not post again until you turn 16 years of age and 1 week. I'm going to hold you to your word & don't respond now - on your honor. & if you desire to be a Ranger - 1 Ranger does not lie to another Ranger. Your word & my word are our bonds.

See you when are are 1 week after your 16th birthday, PM me when your 16 & I will re-open this topic.
Topic will be locked until that time.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Give us an update Jacob.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Guy Jacob
Egg

Post by Guy Jacob »

Steadfast wrote:Give us an update Jacob.
Thank you Ranger Steadfast. I'm currently 16 years of age, and I live in Huntersville NC. I said last year that I wanted to be a ranger, I may have changed my mind on that, I don't think I have the courage for it. I still want to join the Army, just not a combat unit. I'm going to a small Christian school at the time, and I enjoy Martial arts greatly(Juijitsu). I hope to learn from you Rangers while here. Thanks again Ranger Steadfast for taking me back.

Return to “Introduction Archive”