Marine Assualted By Teens Outside of Movie Theater

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
karldion
Egg

Re: Marine Assualted By Teens Outside of Movie Theater

Post by karldion »

TC204 wrote:I would have hit them all with pepper spray, then as soon as their eyes clear, hit them again. I'm certainly not qoing to prison because of some little shit that knows nothing about self discipline. Or has any idea how to respect others. I'll empty the whole can on the dirty little fokkers :wink:
Yeah your right dude!., Teens really need a discipline maybe they just lack of love of parents that they turned out to be like that. Poor those couple. Pepper spray really rocks for me. :lol: :mrgreen:
Evidently the pepper sprays had effect. Image
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

What the hell karldion- your 1st post was supposed to be an introduction - what is this?

Maybe you need some discipline too. Don't post a response to me but do go make a introduction in the proper forum.

karldion wrote:
TC204 wrote:I would have hit them all with pepper spray, then as soon as their eyes clear, hit them again. I'm certainly not qoing to prison because of some little shit that knows nothing about self discipline. Or has any idea how to respect others. I'll empty the whole can on the dirty little fokkers :wink:
Yeah your right dude!., Teens really need a discipline maybe they just lack of love of parents that they turned out to be like that. Poor those couple. Pepper spray really rocks for me. :lol: :mrgreen:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

karldion wrote:
Nice Engrish fuckhead.

You do a fine job of proving your sigline.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
minos79
Egg

Post by minos79 »

31bSoldier wrote:
Authorities said the fight attracted about 300 bystanders.

You are telling me that out of "about 300" people there....only one man had the balls to step in and try to help the Marine?

Are people really that pussyfied? Fucking political correctness/liberal bullshit is ruining this country...
Completely agree with you on this one. Teenagers are pathetic, I don't care who you are. I was a pathetic teenager, everyone was. Of course we all know what would have happened had the Marine done what marines do and some little bastard had been hurt. Some obnoxious court would have found the Marine and his wife guilty for defending themselves.

Return to “The News Dump”