Intro - Corey

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

F.S. Corey
Ranger

Intro - Corey

Post by F.S. Corey »

Hey everyone my name is Corey.
I am 18 and i am a DEPer. I got 11x opt. 40 in my contract and my ship out date is Aug. 3, 2010. I am in my first year of college and that is the reason i am a DEPer and not already shipped out. I can't wait for august so i can start basic and get on my way to ranger school.

I joined this site because i have used it a lot to help me improve on working out and getting ready for what well come in my future and be better prepared for all of it. i have spent a lot of time reading through posts and finding out a lot of helpful information so i wanted to join and be able to thank all the rangers on here for there help and for each of them giving of themselves for this country.
Mentor: Ranger Ndog275
11C Mortars
RASP Class 04-12
2/75
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Re: Intro - Corey

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

Welcome thank you for enlisting. I take it your ship date is August 3rd of 2011?
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
F.S. Corey
Ranger

Post by F.S. Corey »

Haha yeah sorry my bad. It is August 3, 2011 not 2010. Thank you Ranger al_2ndwolfhounds for catching my mistake.
11C Mortars
RASP Class 04-12
2/75
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and congratulations for enlisting with the opportunity to serve as an Army Ranger. Good luck to you with "luck" meaning preparedness meeting opportunity. You have the opportunity. Being prepared is up to you. Make your own good luck. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
F.S. Corey
Ranger

Post by F.S. Corey »

Thank you Ranger Bill the PM has been read and will be heeded.
I am working hard on making my own "luck" and i have used this site a lot already to help me with it.
I have a long time until August which sucks because i want to start on my journey right now but i am using the time to my advantage and getting as prepared as i can possibly be so i can be successful at OSUT, Airborne, RASP, and in the end Ranger school.

Thank you everyone who participates in this website, i look forward to interacting with all of you great people in the months leading up to my ship date and then giving you all updates on how i am doing and find out how much this website has truly helped me in my preparedness for what i will face.
11C Mortars
RASP Class 04-12
2/75
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Congratulations young DEP'er.

PM inbound.
RLTW
Steadfast