Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

roadrunner
Egg

Introduction

Post by roadrunner »

Hello Rangers. Before I give my introduction I wanted to say thank you for having this site up for us future soldiers. This site has been a wealth of knowledge for me. Also thank you Rangers that have served and that are still serving for the sacrifice all of you elite warriors have made. My name is Matthew, I'm 16 years of age and I am a Junior in high school looking forward to enlist in the Army as soon as I turn 17. I plan on getting an 11x contract 40 but at the moment I am just focusing on the 25 meter target(s) such as pushing myself physically and mentally with the help of my PT buddy. Also school, going to the range and learning Arabic on the side. Thank you for this privilege to be a part of this organization and for your sacrifice.
"Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." Col. William O. Darby

"We aren't going to try and train you, we're going to try to kill you." Soldier I, SAS
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome. Your interest in serving as an Army Rangers is appreciated. To get the most benefit from this site, be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
roadrunner
Egg

Re: Introduction

Post by roadrunner »

Yes Sir Ranger Bill. Thank you Sir.
"Onward we stagger, and if the tanks come, may God help the tanks." Col. William O. Darby

"We aren't going to try and train you, we're going to try to kill you." Soldier I, SAS

Return to “Introduction Archive”