Request for assistance: Wallet Size Ranger Creed

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Homegirl
Egg

Request for assistance: Wallet Size Ranger Creed

Post by Homegirl »

Good Day! My name is Jill. I'm 39 and holding strong. I am a civilian and engineer. I am a college graduate in Engineering Physics. My late father was a retired army colonel. I think my biggest disappointment to my late Dad was that I wasn't interested in an appointment to West Point offered by former Sec of DoD Cohen, who was @ the time a US Senator. It nearly knocked the wind out of my Dad as Cohen telephoned him and asked him if I would, especially since my Dad had five sons and one daughter, and only the daughter was asked to the academy.

I have been surfing the net and have visited your impressive site to request your assistance. I'd like to surprise a reservist airbourne army ranger that has been advised that he and his unit have been activated and ordered to Iraq. He telephoned me the news last week and asked for my support of the troops.

He was my triathon training buddy for a few years. He helped me train and complete triathlons, half marathons, open water swims and duathlons.

His oldest son died last year. It really shook him up and he lost his wallet @ the airport with most of his id, cards, cash, his 82nd airbourne coin and his wallet size Ranger Creed.

I'd like to replace the coin and wallet size Ranger Creed. I found soldier.com to replace the coin, but need help on the Creed.

I'd appreciate help on how to mail him one.

Thank you in advance for your kind attention.
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I'm no Ranger but this may be what you're looking for:

http://www.rangerjoe.com/catalog/select ... ain&id=804

Your friend is in my prayers....thank him for his service.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
Homegirl
Egg

Thanks a bunch!

Post by Homegirl »

Narrow Gauge RR wrote:I'm no Ranger but this may be what you're looking for:

http://www.rangerjoe.com/catalog/select ... ain&id=804

Your friend is in my prayers....thank him for his service.
Dear Narrow Gauge RR,
Thank you for prompt reply. I ordered the item today and should take receipt next week. You will never know how much you contributed to an AirBourne Ranger feeling "full of joy". Of course, he'll ask me how did I know and I'll just say that it was a "good ole buddy in LA." Thanks again and have a great week, because you just made mine! Jill

Return to “Introduction Archive”