Glock

Basic & AIT
Spartan

Glock

Post by Spartan »

For those of you who have been on this Board for some time - I got a call from the young man with the username Glock, who will return to this board later. He's just completed his 13F training at Ft. Sill and will be reporting to Airborne School on July 10th. He's highly motivated and I would bet anyone that he'll make it through RIP and to an assignment in the 75th Ranger Regiment - a task usually accomplished by only about 10-15% of all those who have contracts for it.

Why is Glock going to make it? Because he took the time to investigate what is involved in the process. Because he asks intelligent questions. And because he is highly motivated and focused to succeed.
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Well Fucking Hooah. He was gone when I found this site but I've seen his post's and I know he will make it. I've been waiting to hear from some of the @OSUT guys.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Great news, Pete. Give him my regards if you speak to him again.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

If I go to Ranger Rendezvous this year, which I expect to, I will see him there. Hopefully it will be right after he graduates from Airborne School, unless he gets stuck on holdover status for a week before starting Abn School. If he's graduated, then he'll be a detail bitch for the Regiment, while on RIP/Hold to slave away on all the setup/teardowns, etc... for the Rendezvous.

Return to “About OSUT”