General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Werewolves!

Post by KW Driver »

A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Werewolves!

Post by RangerX »

Google furries. Then you will "understand". And wish you didn't.

Gene pool meet Chlorox.
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
merlyn
Tadpole

Post by merlyn »

Although it is a strange group of people, they come from all
walks of life; and have the right to express themselves.
Agreed?
507th Air Ambulance
21st Field Evac Hospital
41st MASH
Walter Reed Army Medical Center
Brook Army Medical Center

I have slipped the surely bonds of Earth; put out my hand and touched the face of God.

To give less than your best is to sacrafice the gift.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

No, they are teenagers. They have no rights. :twisted:
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Well, that's different. All I saw were a lot of virgins....
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

Invictus wrote:Well, that's different. All I saw were a lot of virgins....

amen. for not goths or emos, they sure do have about 90% of the uniform, and 95% of the attitude down.

and Merlyn, I don't give a shit, I just don't get their logic.

I'm ok with furries too, maybe. might have to test drive one of the girl models before I pass a final judgement.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

Won't it be hilarious when Achmed shows up in heaven, looking for his 72 virgins, and this is what will greet him.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85
merlyn
Tadpole

Post by merlyn »

KW Driver wrote:

amen. for not goths or emos, they sure do have about 90% of the uniform, and 95% of the attitude down.

I'm ok with furries too, maybe. might have to test drive one of the girl models before I pass a final judgement.

Be careful, KW, you're starting to sound like me.
Do as I say, not as I do?
507th Air Ambulance
21st Field Evac Hospital
41st MASH

I have slipped the surely bonds of Earth; put out my hand and touched the face of God.

CloakAndDagger
US Army Veteran

Post by CloakAndDagger »

RangerX wrote:Google furries. Then you will "understand". And wish you didn't.
Emphasis mine.

I once got stuck on a plane fight with a large group of those wierdos (I think they were going to a convention or something), half the flight they were even singing some crap that sounded reminiscent of church hymns, but definitely weren't. I was so glad to get off that damn plane, and luckily my bags were about the first out at the baggage claim. I don't care to repeat that experience.
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

merlyn wrote:
KW Driver wrote:

Be careful, KW, you're starting to sound like me.
Do as I say, not as I do?
I'm trying to understand what they are fucking thinking, while finding their choices amusing. I could give a shit what they do with their lives. I'm not placing any judgement on them, beyond the fact that I'm not interested in wearing black lipstick, hanging my hair in my eyes so that I can't see, and hanging a tail on my ass.

I don't care how anyone lives their lives, so long as they don't interfere with other's rights to live as they see fit. may not agree with their choices, but there's enough room in this world for all of us.

I wasn't judging you earlier for that matter. I was trying to get you to expand your answer so that I could understand you better. I didn't agree with your position as I understood it. I was looking to understand what you really meant. you are entitled to your opinion, right or wrong, by my standards.

if your intent was to call me a hypocrite, man up and do it.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

merlyn
Tadpole

Post by merlyn »

K W Driver Wrote:

I'm not placing any judgement on them, beyond the fact that I'm not interested in wearing black lipstick, hanging my hair in my eyes so that I can't see, and hanging a tail on my ass.

I don't care how anyone lives their lives, so long as they don't interfere with other's rights to live as they see fit. may not agree with their choices, but there's enough room in this world for all of us.

I wasn't judging you earlier for that matter. I was trying to get you to expand your answer so that I could understand you better. I didn't agree with your position as I understood it. I was looking to understand what you really meant. you are entitled to your opinion, right or wrong, by my standards.

if your intent was to call me a hypocrite, man up and do it.

You are not at all being a hypocrite. I replied to your post about people having their 1st amendment rights.
I apologized to you for misrepresenting myself; and thanked you for pointing out to me that I was out of
line with my post. In fact, I welcome your advice. Saying that you were starting to sound like me was only in jest.
Last edited by merlyn on May 26th, 2010, 11:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
507th Air Ambulance
21st Field Evac Hospital
41st MASH

RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

I thought I saw werewolve once.........

but she was kissing Cams over at the Madigan Club, so I guess it was a chick. Still not sure on that one.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "

Return to “The Mosh Pit”