Advice about OSUT

Basic & AIT
hayn808
Soldier

Post by hayn808 »

Don't trust anybody, my wife cheated on me while i was in Korea with a good friend of mine. When i get back she is planning to move with him, I SAY FUCK THEM ALL, they will get what's comming to them, for now, I got training to do.
was 63B20H8. now 11B2P.stationed with A co 2-12 CAV/IN, 4-1 BCT, Ft. Bliss TX 68th ENG Co.99-04 Ft. Hood,TX,went to Iraq feb03-may03 61st maint co. Dec 03-Dec 04 Camp Kyle, Korea
Loki
Tadpole

Post by Loki »

I know I'm only a little bitch on this forum, but please don't paint all women like this. I've known/dated my wife for about 11-12 years (married nearly 4) and I know that even though she will hate my guts at times for being away, she is not going to cheat or leave. You just got to pick em right. I'm 26 though; for those of you younger, enjoy your youth while you can and get hitched later.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Loki wrote:I know I'm only a little bitch on this forum, but please don't paint all women like this. I've known/dated my wife for about 11-12 years (married nearly 4) and I know that even though she will hate my guts at times for being away, she is not going to cheat or leave. You just got to pick em right. I'm 26 though; for those of you younger, enjoy your youth while you can and get hitched later.
Shut the fuck up.
You picked yours right and the rest of us are dumbasses?
You came here to learn so here's a lesson for you.
You're about to try and enter a career-field that has a higher divorce rate than fucking Hollywood.
Your perfect little married fantasy has never been put to the test yet.
So, once again...shut the fuck up!
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
Loki
Tadpole

Post by Loki »

Kilted Heathen wrote:
Loki wrote:I know I'm only a little bitch on this forum, but please don't paint all women like this. I've known/dated my wife for about 11-12 years (married nearly 4) and I know that even though she will hate my guts at times for being away, she is not going to cheat or leave. You just got to pick em right. I'm 26 though; for those of you younger, enjoy your youth while you can and get hitched later.
Shut the fuck up.
You're about to try and enter a career-field that has a higher divorce rate than fucking Hollywood.
You don't know a damned thing about myself or my marriage, so I suggest you stfu yourself. I didn't call anyone a dumbass, you did. I can however, speak from experience in keeping a healthy marriage and keeping a wife happy regardless of the circumstances.

Don't like it fine, but just because you fucked up doesn't mean the rest of us will.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Go away...you're a bitch.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Loki wrote:
Kilted Heathen wrote:
Shut the fuck up.
You don't know a damned thing about myself or my marriage, so I suggest you stfu yourself. I didn't call anyone a dumbass, you did. I can however, speak from experience in keeping a healthy marriage and keeping a wife happy regardless of the circumstances.

Don't like it fine, but just because you fucked up doesn't mean the rest of us will.
Loki, I don't know who the fuck you are, where the fuck you come from however there is something you need to know first and foremost.

No.1 Don't you EVER Tell a Fellow Ranger to STFU whether you agree with his comments or not.

No.2 This is a Real Ranger site, meaning we who ARE RANGERS, have Served in a Ranger Unit or Been to Ranger School and understand the demands that are placed upon those who desire to become one.

No. 3 Life in the Ranger Regiment for the married couple puts an incredible strain on ANY FUCKIN RELATIONSHIP, We have one of the Highest Divorce Rates in the Service Why!?! Because of the level of committment that is placed upon a Ranger OVER that of one's family. I can't tell you how many times I heard a fellow Ranger talk about missing their son's first ball game, or some other significant event within their family because of a Ranger Unit deployment, exercise, committment etc.

AND NO.4

We don't give a shit what your married life is like, who your married to, how often you get laid, when you met, or any other issue. Primariliy because until you EARN the Right to call yourself a Ranger, you haven't proven JACK SHIT OTHER THAN YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKIN RUN YOUR MOUTH. LEARN SOME RESPECT, GET PASSED RIP, GO TO BATTALION AND STAY A WHILE AND THEN TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW OF MARRIED LIFE AS A RANGER, THEN AND ONLY THEN WILL YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKIN ABOUT.

Now do you GET IT!?!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Loki
Tadpole

Post by Loki »

Roger that Ranger Bugsy.
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Loki wrote:Roger that Ranger Bugsy.
Well done.
When you kiss your children tonight think hard about who you would rather have train you to protect them.
Us...or Jessica Lynch.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

Spence
Embryo

Post by Spence »

Thanks for the advice devilrat, answered the rucksack question of mine.
Ship Date: 20080601

i'm what they call a "bad ass"

Return to “About OSUT”