Introduction - Jacob

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Jacob

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome to this site young man. There will be other Rangers along to aid you with your transition to this site.

As you are a civilan you can not have Soldier in your name. Pick several good names you may want & PM them to me & I will see what is available.

Edited to add: Skynyrd is your new name.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

Welcome youngster. Thank you for your desire to serve. Now take a deep breath and control your self. This site and the many people on it can greatly assist your preparations to become a soldier.

Your enthusiasm is great, learn to be long on action and concise verbally. Think through what you want to say or ask then do a search to see if the info is already available. You can find invaluable information here all on your own. If your first search fails try different wording. If you still don't find what you need ask a clear concise question.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome. Your desire to serve our country is appreciated and you've probably set the record for length of an introduction. Your plan for school and ROTC is a good one. Strive to be at the top of your class in academics and ROTC and focus on that. Build your body to the point you can max the PT test. Don't concern yourself with Ranger School at this point. And be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
snafu
Ranger

Post by snafu »

Welcome. Sounds like you've thought a lot about this. Ranger School is years away so just focus on your short term goals. Good luck.
RSD, HHC 75th RHQ Dec 04-Oct 07
RCC, RSTB 75th Rgr Rgt. Oct 07-Feb 09
1/3 SFG (A) SigDet, Dec 09-May 12
RS 02-06

team 3 best team.

Return to “Introduction Archive”