Help Support Fallen Lakewood Officers

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

HNM
Embryo

Help Support Fallen Lakewood Officers

Post by HNM »

All,
On Tuesday December 8th and Wednesday December 9th, Papa Johns will donating 100% of their profits to the families of the fallen Lakewood Police Officers. This offer was orginally only for the Seattle area however, the corporate office of Papa Johns was contacted and said this offer would be Nationwide. Please help support the officers families, and honor the four officers for their ultimate sacrifice.
Thank you Ranger and Sergeant Mark Renninger, Officer Ronald Owens, Officer Tina Griswold, and Officer Greg Richards for your service to your Country and to your Community. You are true heroes and represent the finest America has to offer.
PT SCORES:
Pushups - 58
Situps - 82
2mi Run - 12:09
Pullups - 16
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: Help Support Fallen Lakewood Officers

Post by Jenny Lynn »

HNM, thank you so much for sharing this. Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

They made $125,000.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
firehunter
Ranger

Post by firehunter »

ranger joe wrote:If anyone is interested go to http://www.irondog.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for KIA/EOW (end of watch) bracelets. I can set up a fundraising effort as I know the owner (friend of mine). He make KIA/MIA/EOW bracelets for military and law enforcement. He also makes dog tags. I used him to make bracelets for Sean Clark and Jeff Shelton of CMPD. We raised several thousand for each family. We sold the bracelets for $20 and gave half to each family. I used to have a small private company (http://www.officerdownbracelets.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) that did this for law enforcement. I used irondog as my supplier. The bracelets are titanium and pre bent. They can do all kinds of logos, badges and tabs. He is above board and does excellent work. If anyone from Lakewood want to contact me. Shoot me a PM and ill set it up. Basically he makes the bracelet, posts it on his website and lets people order it directly from his site. He is also a vietnam era vet. He also did a braclet for Cpt. Charles Robinson (7th group) another friend of mine KIA OEF 3 june 2005. Just an idea but i am partial to his work and know how hard he works to honor our hero's both military and LEO. I can set it up and let Lakewood run with it. There is potential to raise a lot of money for the families. Like I said ALL proceeds goes to family. We had Channel 3 and 9 (in Charlotte) talk it up and a lot of civilians bought the bracelets when they found out they were for fundraising (for Shelton and Clark CMPD). Just an idea. PM me if your interested. I can post pics if interested.
Ranger Joe, I think this would be a great idea. I sent an e-mail off to Mark at Irondog and no one has contacted him about bracelets yet. I have a contact at Lakewood PD who was in the Blacksheep with me. I will run the Idea by him and see what he thinks. So if you could check with Irondog to see if we could do the EOW bracelets the same way you did. Lets see if we cab make this happen!!
Aco 2/75 Blacksheep 10-99 3-2003
Class 7-00

"Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friend"

Return to “The Mosh Pit”