Future soldier

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Future soldier

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome. Your desire to serve our country as an Army Ranger is appreciated. See a dermatologist and get that acne stuff squared away. Am I correct in assuming you finished high school this year? Also, self administer a PT test and post the results in this thread. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

How in the hell do you get Dqed for acne?
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site, KD90. I think you'll find that all of those interests you listed are within reach. The Army will help you settle down, get organized, and learn to meet deadlines. If you make it to a Ranger Battalion, that experience will prove very helpful in securing a law enforcement job, especially if you still desire to pursue SRT/SWAT. Working on cars can be a hobby you keep with any career. We have several Rangers here who are weekend wrench monkies.

Get that skin problem cleared up, and keep attacking your goal. If you want it bad enough, it'll be on your plate.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Unles you join a 2nd-rate department with like 5 officers, don't plan on getting a chance at S.W.A.T. for about 12 years AFTER joining a department, wildman.

Gotta do your time in the trenches.......and usually once you spend a few years on the road, you discover that S.W.A.T. is basically a bunch of wanna-be's trying to look cool anyways.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

KillDog90 wrote:Sorry Ranger Dafid....My correct reply should have been " Ranger Dafid my recuiter did not DQ me. The Doctor at MEPS did."
Nice recovery stud...Really.

Get your PT scores posted ASAP as Ranger Bill has requested, and you may get the help you need here...Push ups(2min), sit ups(2 min), 2 mile run, and chin ups...

As stated, if the acne issue is enough of a problem to give you a profile, find a derm to get it squared away...

Good luck on your persuit to serve our country.

Post little, read much....drive on...
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90

Return to “Introduction Archive”