foreign people

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Froggy
Egg

foreign people

Post by Froggy »

Hello there,

I have just one question ; Is it possible for a foreigner to join RANGER school? And is it possible to become an American citizin when you want to join the American army?

I'm in active duty for 9 years now. Dutch SF to be specific. And i was told by a Ranger that this was possible with my experiance.

Hope to get an answer from you soon.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

until you got a green card, you can't join the military.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Froggy
Egg

GREEN CARD

Post by Froggy »

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO GET A GREENCARD??
NEVER REGRET THE THINGS YOU HAVE DONE!
BE PROUD OF SERVING YOURE COUNTRY AND FIGHTING FOT WORLDWIDE FREEDOME!
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Froggy Go make an introduction! Read the rules of the board before you post again.

This isn't a citizenship forum, this is a Ranger forum. Go do a search on google or some shit. Don't waste SFC Hit_It's time with assenine question like that!

Hopping Mad
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Hopping Mad wrote:Froggy Go make an introduction! Read the rules of the board before you post again.

This isn't a citizenship forum, this is a Ranger forum. Go do a search on google or some shit. Don't waste SFC Hit_It's time with assenine question like that!

Hopping Mad
Hey Dumbass Hopping Mad - you're talking to someone who has nine fucking years of service in his country's armed forces. You ain't done nothing yet, so shut the fuck up!
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: foreign people

Post by BadMuther »

FROGGY wrote:Hello there,

I have just one question ; Is it possible for a foreigner to join RANGER school? And is it possible to become an American citizin when you want to join the American army?

I'm in active duty for 9 years now. Dutch SF to be specific. And i was told by a Ranger that this was possible with my experiance.

Hope to get an answer from you soon.
Froggy, as a foreigner, you should be able to go to Ranger School. Foreign students go through all the time. I have heard about folks joining our military to get their citizenship, but I am unsure of where to point you for further info.

Hopps, shut your fucking piehole.

Return to “Recruitment Process”