Ray checking in from RIP hold

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
Ray
Tadpole

Ray checking in from RIP hold

Post by Ray »

Rangers,

Just checking in again. It's been since week 9 of OSUT so I figured I'd stop by. I graduated Airborne a couple weeks ago and have been in RIP hold since last week. I'm still hanging tough and staying focused. Trying to stay a step ahead on the PT. Our class is supposed to start August 6. I finally caught up with some of the other fellas that have been on here with me from the start like ImportsRSloths, mrc, and USA1. Can't wait to start the program. Thanks for all the support from the beginning and I'll keep driving on!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Luck to you, Son. Ive noticed a strange turn of disposition in Hate Trains demeanor. His usually kind, patient, sweet demeanor is well.....worse. Must be the heat....Goddamn....sure glad I aint you. :lol: Rather French kiss a Rattle Snake. Make sure you tell him you love him and you are there for him if he needs your help. He loves to be hugged.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

The fun is just about ready to start! Good luck!
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

That is a long time to be in RIP holdover. I bet you are having fun. How are all those details? I am glad that I didn't have any holdover time at RIP. I doubt there could be a worse place to be heldover.

Ranger2
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Good luck and blow Ranger H8 a kiss when you see him (He likes that stuff).
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

:twisted: I probably already had a nice chat with this fine young American. BULL FUCKING SHIT!
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Ray-
Glad to hear that you're still hanging tough. Keep the momentum going and accomplish the objective. Say hello to the H8 and the rest of the crew.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Those RIP instructors must be nicer now. I bet they allow the RIP holdover to come over, drink beer and use their computer to check the internet. Things sure have changed once they changed the beret color and allowed them to grow hair. :lol: :lol:

Ranger2
rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Post by rgrjoe175 »

H8 Train wrote::twisted: I probably already had a nice chat with this fine young American. BULL FUCKING SHIT!
That is fucking funny...
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Abell9 wrote:Luck to you, Son. Ive noticed a strange turn of disposition in Hate Trains demeanor.....Goddamn....sure glad I aint you. :lol: Rather French kiss a Rattle Snake. Make sure you tell him you love him and you are there for him if he needs your help. He loves to be hugged.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bud you have no idea what you've gotten yourself into.

YOUR MISSION: Figure out how to get H8 to buy you a beer at the hidden door (or any other friggin place on VD drive). You do that, and you'll have proved to us that you're "kinda special" :twisted: :lol:

All BS aside, good luck you're in the right place. 8)
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Beadle why are you sending this youngster on a suicide mission? :twisted:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

H8 Train wrote:Beadle why are you sending this youngster on a suicide mission? :twisted:

It could happen.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
RSD 96-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

H8 Train wrote:Beadle why are you sending this youngster on a suicide mission? :twisted:
Who? Meeeeeee? I'd never do somethin like that, with all the changes that have gone down recently I thought maybe it might be a good strategy for the RIP'ees to "make friends" with the RIP Instructors, just so they'll get to know "where you're coming from" That's all. I truly mean no harm. :twisted:

Heck I might even pay'em to try and do it just to see that funny look on his face when he realizes "again" that he made a very very big mistake. lol.

Anybody wanna take some side bets on whether or not he's got the balls to try it!?! I say he does. for 20 bucks.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Ohhh,,,,,,,BB.....Ill take some of that action. Once that boy see's the look of love in Hate Trains eyes he'll be lucky not to piss his pants.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Re: Ray checking in from RIP hold

Post by hit_it »

Ray wrote:Rangers,

Just checking in again. It's been since week 9 of OSUT so I figured I'd stop by. I graduated Airborne a couple weeks ago and have been in RIP hold since last week. I'm still hanging tough and staying focused. Trying to stay a step ahead on the PT. Our class is supposed to start August 6. I finally caught up with some of the other fellas that have been on here with me from the start like ImportsRSloths, mrc, and USA1. Can't wait to start the program. Thanks for all the support from the beginning and I'll keep driving on!
go look for snuffer19. he's there too. tell him i said he better fucking make it or he better never come back. he better fucking flee to canada.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “About RASP”