WTF

Caring for the warriors: How medics contribute to mission accomplishment.
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Re: WTF

Post by K.Ingraham »

OK Wise Men, what's the deal if the varying degrees of backache is accompanied by severe bouts of joint pain? Especially in one knee?
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

My problem (according to the Mrs.) is I'm to damn stubborn,pig headed, think you are too tough to see a doctor. Maybe she is right. It feels much better to day but I am going to see the Doctor just to be sure. Like I said I have no clue about disk or a muscle pull and the difference in pain. But the pain is like night and day compared to yesterday.

On another note: I was told I looked like I had a corn cob shoved up my ass... I preferred to think of it as having a shiv keestered (sounds tougher).

Thanks guys!!!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

3rd Plt Ninja wrote:McD,

One last thing about back pain. It is so important to see a physician because of your age. There are multiple non-Muscle, nerve, and bone causes to low back pain. Pain could be from a kidney, colon, or bladder. Make sure you have a primary care physician, that you are getting annual physicals and if you are 50- "colonoscopy" :shock:

Hope the appointment goes well,

Ninja :D
Had all that "Good" stuff last April. Clean bill of health!

And WTF do you mean "because of your age"!! :evil: :wink:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “Medical Issues”