RangerX
Ranger

Re: Whats in your cd player?

Post by RangerX »

C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

"Jekyll & Hyde" ------ PETRA! 8)

http://youtu.be/CsZroyRCQHA
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Grifter
Ranger

Post by Grifter »

colt1rgr wrote:"Jekyll & Hyde" ------ PETRA! 8)

Hey I own that CD..good song Colt..

That said, Lately on my music selection... new Shinedown..and the new Sidewalk Prophets.

also since the Germans came to visit..some Rammstein...and Drop-kick Murphys
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Grifter wrote:

That said, Lately on my music selection... new Shinedown..and the new Sidewalk Prophets.

John Schlitt, lead vocalist of Petra and the guy behind legendary midwest hard rock band "Head East" back in the day has a new Hard Rock CD coming out May 8th, "The Greater Cause". His fans have been begging for a hard rock album and he said "Let's do it!" Man I saw Petra twice, they could rock with anyone!
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

Grifter
Ranger

Post by Grifter »

colt1rgr wrote:
Grifter wrote:

John Schlitt, lead vocalist of Petra and the guy behind legendary midwest hard rock band "Head East" back in the day has a new Hard Rock CD coming out May 8th, "The Greater Cause". His fans have been begging for a hard rock album and he said "Let's do it!" Man I saw Petra twice, they could rock with anyone!

Good to know, thats whats great about Petra. I saw them here in Detroit back in high school. I think it was the "No doubt" tour. Had that Cd too but it has long ago made the final stop in the dump.

Side note. not exactly Rock music.. But based on your professed faith you might check out "Sidewalk Prophets" ...worship kinda stuff. They just released a new one "LIve Like That"..it and their first CD are available on Itunes. Either way , One of the Men in My Mens group from church.. is the father of their guitar player.

Rock on..

back on topic..Creed right now..
Jan 00-Dec 03
1/75th C-2 / HHC SNOT.
OEF/OIF
RS Class 06-01
Black to Tan Change-over Ranger
MI Glenn English Base of USARA
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

John Schlitt, lead vocalist of Petra and the guy behind legendary midwest hard rock band "Head East" back in the day has a new Hard Rock CD coming out May 8th, "The Greater Cause". His fans have been begging for a hard rock album and he said "Let's do it!" Man I saw Petra twice, they could rock with anyone![/quote]

Good to know, thats whats great about Petra. I saw them here in Detroit back in high school. I think it was the "No doubt" tour. Had that Cd too but it has long ago made the final stop in the dump.

Side note. not exactly Rock music.. But based on your professed faith you might check out "Sidewalk Prophets" ...worship kinda stuff. They just released a new one "LIve Like That"..it and their first CD are available on Itunes. Either way , One of the Men in My Mens group from church.. is the father of their guitar player.

Rock on..

back on topic..Creed right now..[/quote]

Bro, been wanting to check out Sidewalk Prophets since I heard they went off on gay/esbian lifetsyles at a HS concert where they were supposed to deliver message on bullying :lol: Sounds like my kinda band.

As for Creed, local Tallahassee Band done good! 8) When I taught law enforcement at the Community College in Madison, FL (Scott Phillips the drummer's hometown) his mom was a English professor there, Great Lady.

hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

About an ounce and a half of desert dust. I think there's a little sagebrush living in there too. He keeps trying to get out every time it's windy. I haven't used my cd player in more than a year. I bought my Clarion because it had a USB port. The port has a rubber plug to keep the dust out. I have two 32gb thumb drives with about 500 CD's recorded in lossless MP3. There's enough music on those puppies to last about three months. Only way to fly.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

This morning, pre-workout, it was LOUD dose of Uriah Heep! "Stealin' when I shoulda been buyin'". All these years later and that band STILL KICKS ASS! 8)

IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Whats in your cd player?

Post by IEDmagnet »

Led Zeppelin, been picking apart "Ten Years Gone" on my guitar...since no one else I play guitar with plays rock, I'm on my own.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.
IEDmagnet
US Army Veteran

Whats in your cd player?

Post by IEDmagnet »

TC204 wrote:
IEDmagnet wrote:Led Zeppelin, been picking apart "Ten Years Gone" on my guitar...since no one else I play guitar with plays rock, I'm on my own.
Let's play some Maiden! I play bass
A little "Trooper" never killed anyone.
A/3/505 PIR, 82nd 96-98
B/2/121 Inf, 48th BCT Iraq 05-06
B/1/118 Inf, 218th BCT Afghan 07

I'm not stupid, I'm crazy...there is a difference.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”