besT faKar eVAr!!!!111!!

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

That is one of those stories that is so crazy and stupid it may just be true......... OR NOT!

:lol: :lol: Thanks for the story Veteran Placebo

~Joseph
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Sounds like he combined plots derived from

The Bourne Identity and Most Wanted.

:roll:
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

placebo, although I didn't particually like the negative slight against people who happen to be poor. Sometimes people have to "imagine" and bullshit there way into there own level of reality in order to cope with the real bullshit that they either face today or in the past.

But Bullshit is Bullshit and if it was in fact true he sure as hell wouldn't be talking to a complete stranger about it especially a civilian. Anymore than any one of us would, if we in fact, were deployed with a spook or state department guy in tow, sterile, for non-official - offical business. But that was one helluva story you gotta give'em that.

Sho nuff. :wink:
Last edited by Bugsy on July 3rd, 2004, 12:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Don't cha just hate when you assume stuff and then come to find out you don't know chit? lol

You didn't have to clear that up, but I appreciate the fact that you did. And yeah I hate the shit that goes on in any "hood" whether it be a poor black hood, white hood etc, seems like the same type of crap goes down, people trying to escape proverty, people taking advantage of those in that situation, people who sell dope, murder, rob and steal to "keep" people in that situation, and the people who in spite of their past try to encourage youngters to follow in their footsteps so that they too wind up dead, hooked on drugs or in prison.

And of course all those lyin bastards who tell one helluva story to the point where you don't know what the hell to believe.
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

I saw that movie to it was called "XXX" with Vin Diesel.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Who Do?
Tadpole

Post by Who Do? »

I suggest some mochary with a side dish of sarcasm.

"This reminds me of the time I spent in the United States Army Corps of National Air Marine Gestapo Force Corps back in 2001, good times. Harsh selection process, fast roping from a sr71 blackbird is tough, but having 2 humvees sling loaded from your ballsack is a bitch!"
Ranger Bell wrote:You fellas are men, or soon to be. Act like it. Ya want something, get it. She's cute? Take her. hahahahahhaa

Return to “The Mosh Pit”