4 different local shops
No Primers
No Powder
No bullets

Internet:
Midway: Backorder on everything
Cabela's: Backorder on everything
Natchez: Backorder on everything

Has everyone lost there minds? It reminds me of the 2000 BS with evryone pulling their money out of banks, stock piling food and water.

WTF!!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Re: Reloading madness

Post by Flesh Thorn »

The economy is bad...... :?
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

I found a little shop done in the hills of PA. Bought his last 1000pk of primers and his last 2 lbs of Titegroup. I have 1000 230gr FMJ RN's from Precission Delta on hand but need to order some more because there is now a 4-6 week wait.
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
The Surgeon
Ranger

Post by The Surgeon »

:o
Last edited by The Surgeon on August 30th, 2011, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bco 3/75
The Surgeon
Ranger

Post by The Surgeon »

:roll:
Last edited by The Surgeon on August 30th, 2011, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bco 3/75
dbmtrman
Ranger

Post by dbmtrman »

it is hard to get loaded ammunition down here also, everyone is sold out, and you have to call the stores daily to see if they get their shipments in.
RLTW!
RS 4/85
B Co. 1/75 84-86, HAAF
HQ 11 SFG (USAR) 86-87

"In the absence of orders, go find something and kill it."- Field Marshal Erwin Rommel
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

Heard a customer tell a guy that one of the primer manufactuerers shut down 2/3rds of thier operation due to a computer error. Which means they only made enough primers to keep the military and some ammo maufacturers stocked which made the components dry up pretty quick
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

I see primers selling for 3x there normal price on the auction sites. My guy told me that Spingfield and Kimber are are 6 month leads for new orders!
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

Return to “Weapons of War”