Violence between repo men, car owners on the rise

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Silverback
Ranger

Re: Violence between repo men, car owners on the rise

Post by Silverback »

Legitimate businesses do not do business at 02:00! It seems that maybe some of these Repo men (Great movie by the way) watch too much reality TV and are injecting excitement into their repossessions by putting themselves and those that work for them in high risk situations. If I seen some stuff like that going on outside my house...I can guarantee I wouldn't be the one in the hospital or dead with a gun shot wound.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
smokn38
Paratrooper

Post by smokn38 »

This is best left to states to legislate. It prevents a lot of the made for TV bullshit. As an LEO I don't like them or their nonsense.
HHC 1/508th Panama 1989-1990
HHC and A Co 1/505th 1990-1992
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

smokn38 wrote:This is best left to states to legislate. It prevents a lot of the made for TV bullshit. As an LEO I don't like them or their nonsense.
Have you ever seen that fag gathering called Operation Repo? Pure sensationalistic BS. I can't believe those guys don't get their asses hammered when they go outside to check the weather.
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
resqparamedic
Ranger

Post by resqparamedic »

Silverback wrote:
smokn38 wrote:This is best left to states to legislate. It prevents a lot of the made for TV bullshit. As an LEO I don't like them or their nonsense.
Have you ever seen that fag gathering called Operation Repo? Pure sensationalistic BS. I can't believe those guys don't get their asses hammered when they go outside to check the weather.
I couldn't believe a network actually but that show on when I saw it. I thought Dog the Bounty Hunter was bad. That show was ridiculous!
Regt HQ '93 - '94
Bco 3/75 '94 - '96

Afghanistan '04 - '05
Iraq '05 - '08
Sudan '08 - '09
Iraq '09 - As soon as I can finish up my contract!
RangerLee
Ranger

Post by RangerLee »

My brother in law was gonna get his truck Repo'd. The dude jumped our gate at about 0200, my sister in law caught him and told him he needs to get the fuck out. The gang bangers across the street heard the ruckus and came out in force.

The dude had a getaway car waiting. Lucky for him.

I hate gang bangers but i thought that shit was funny.
It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of nonviolence to cover impotence.
-Mahatma Gandhi

A. Co Fist "Rat Bastards" 2/75 - Oct 2002 - Jan 2005
2nd Platoon "BlackSheep" FO Type 1 each.
OIF 2003
OEF 2003, 2004
dirty1
Ranger

Post by dirty1 »

here's an idea. PAY YOUR BILLS
B/2/1
3/75 02-07
RS 10-03

Thats the beauty of alcohol: if you don't remember it, it didn't happen!
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

dirty1 wrote:here's an idea. PAY YOUR BILLS
You mean that the person who didn't pay what they legally owe now has the moral high ground? :roll: :D
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

dirty1 wrote:here's an idea. PAY YOUR BILLS
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Bcosniper
Ranger

Post by Bcosniper »

Now, I have no love for the repo business but........ Now a mere property issue i.e. civil case turns criminal because he decided to walk out the door with a gun.
I'm with you, I don't care for the repo man types, but if you quit making payments and then refuse to return the property maybe you're asking for this type of trouble.
Bco 2/75 1st Plt, Webco
1990-1996
RS 12-91

All you got to do is breeeeaaatth and squeeze

Return to “The News Dump”