Michael Moore being sued

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

McD
Ranger

Michael Moore being sued

Post by McD »

I heard on the O'Rielly show that Michael (POS) Moore is being sued by Michael Yon over Moores un-authorized use of one of his photo's. You may have seen Yon's photo of a US soldier carrying/protecting and small injured Iraqi child which later died. Moore is using the photo and saying that it was the US that caused the injury. Yon has been asking Moore to remove the photo since last summer with no response from Moore... so Yon is going to sue Moore's fat ass.

Trying to find the photo on Moore's site but I keep getting sick to my stomach everytime I go there!

http://www.michaelyon-online.com/michae ... -crime.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Re: Michael Moore being sued

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Good. I hope Yon takes that fucker to the bank.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
clk54
Ranger Mom

Post by clk54 »

Ranger McD,

To take care of your nausea, I highly recommend watching "An American Carol", a spoof of Michael Moore's documentaries, starring Kevin Farley as "Michael Malone". Very funny and spot on. My son was recently home and we watched together and laughed til we cried.
CLK54
Proud Parent of a US Army Ranger 2/75 and an Air Force veteran
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

I cannot believe you would attack such a solid American icon of health and fitness, rational thinking, and pure down home "just like us" common sense man. Shame on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:I cannot believe you would attack such a solid American icon of health and fitness, rational thinking, and pure down home "just like us" common sense man.
Thanks for the help
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:I cannot believe you would attack such a solid American icon of health and fitness, rational thinking, and pure down home "just like us" common sense man. Shame on you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Now I am going to puke!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Trigger
Tadpole

Post by Trigger »

That's fuckin' awesome. I hope he sues him for an unGodly amount; like a hundred million. Not because I think the violation of his copyright is worth that, but because an amount like that would ensure this story gets more attention from the mainstream media. Win or lose, it doesn't matter, it would simply serve to paint Moore as the dimwit and liar he is in front of the maximum amount of people possible.
"A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper (ret).

Return to “The Mosh Pit”