Springfield XD .40

Springfield XD .45

Wilson Combat 1911

AR-15

308 before camouflage

308 almost done with the paint job

308 camouflaged
-Ramia-

"If you can get out of bed in the morning, suck it up! It's gonna be a good day"
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Re: My Family Jewels

Post by Jenny Lynn »

myherosgal, Nice collection, I'm envious! Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

"By special Pastoral appointment."
Oto-Man
Ranger

Post by Oto-Man »

Jenny Lynn wrote:myherosgal, Nice collection, I'm envious! Jenny
Well thats a first, Jenny. I've never heard of "Gun Collection Envy" :wink:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

Oto-Man wrote:
Jenny Lynn wrote:myherosgal, Nice collection, I'm envious! Jenny
Well thats a first, Jenny. I've never heard of "Gun Collection Envy" :wink:
Ranger Oto-Man, hey what can I say a girl needs to dream and set up goals for herself to motivate Jenny
Jenny
"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.” Galileo Galilei

"If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies, any and every method of protecting ourselves is morally right” Marcus Tullius Cicero

myherosgal
Tadpole

Post by myherosgal »

My husband surprised me last night with a brand new Springfield XDm 9mm as a late Christmas present.

Jenny-if you're ever in Fayetteville, NC-call me and we'll go shooting!!

What the 308 did at 100 yds.

-Ramia-

"If you can get out of bed in the morning, suck it up! It's gonna be a good day"
Jenny Lynn
Tadpole

Post by Jenny Lynn »

myherosgal wrote:My husband surprised me last night with a brand new Springfield XDm 9mm as a late Christmas present.
Wow what an awesome husband, that is great!

Jenny-if you're ever in Fayetteville, NC-call me and we'll go shooting!! myherosgal, Thanks I appreciate that offer!!!! Jenny

What the 308 did at 100 yds. I'm thinking this is a good thing, you sure you want to take me shooting I've only fired a gun twice, a Desert Eagle LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: I didn't like the recoil

Jenny

rakkasan_187
Tadpole

Post by rakkasan_187 »

Hmmm.. Irony, of course if I ever get my digicam back from my wife, I have a SA XDm-40 and the SAME exact Mossberg .308 But I have 2 different scopes for mine. One zeroed and one not.
OIF 2003, 05-06, 07-08.
A Co. Sappers 3STB 3BDE Rakkasan
101st Airborne Division AASLT
"NE DESIT VIRTUS"

" I didn't train you guys to be pussies. I trained you to kill the motherfucker when he points a weapon at you" COL. Steele, Former Rakkasan Brigade Commander.
myherosgal
Tadpole

Post by myherosgal »

rakkasan_187 wrote:Hmmm.. Irony, of course if I ever get my digicam back from my wife, I have a SA XDm-40 and the SAME exact Mossberg .308 But I have 2 different scopes for mine. One zeroed and one not.
I'm very impressed with the new XDm pistols. I probably would have got the .40 but I already have the sub combact XD-40. As far as scopes for the .308-we just bought a new one custom made from US Optics. It set us back a bit and it wont be here until maybe March but I'm looking forward to zeroing it in.

Oh and Jenny-I SUCK with shooting pistols (i'm a lot better with rifles) but we all have to start somewhere. That's why i got the 9mm, I'm going to practice until i get good at shooting it then i'm headed to the class to get my conceal permit.
-Ramia-

myherosgal
Tadpole

Post by myherosgal »

my recent addition

-Ramia-

Return to “Weapons of War”