Supreme court judge to review eligibility for Presidency

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

The dying gasp!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Silverback wrote:The dying gasp!
:lol: Something like that.

Seems to me that IF this actually came to fruition and IF this country had a set of nads, people would go fookin ballistic. It would also seem that if there was a thread of evidence against him in this manner that political powers on the right would have beaten their chests black and blue making this public. Not only have I seen very little on it, I havent ecen heard it on FOX News.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

I can't believe this is still an issue for 3 reasons..

1st-I find it very hard to believe that the Clinton smear machine didn't dig this up first if there were any credence to it. As much as they have been trying to play nice, I don't put it past Billary to have used such info to sink Barack Obama like the Lusitania during the primaries.

2nd-One of the things a major party candidate does before they throw their hat into the ring is have a committee "test the waters". As the first black candidate from a major party, I would think he had his people look under every rock and stone for anything that could be used against him, from this to non-returned library books. (because you know everyone else will)

3rd- To quote Section 3, Paragraph 3 of the US Constitution;
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

I'm sure they haven't been worried about this because they have a forgery on hand and no one has ever really asked for it... Now that it has been asked for hand-jobs are being given out to get a forgery that will actually hold up...

I don't know much about anything but I will say that this will go away after December 1st. One way or another...

Where did you get the rest of that write up? The link only has an overview.
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:

Seems to me that IF this actually came to fruition and IF this country had a set of nads, people would go fookin ballistic. It would also seem that if there was a thread of evidence against him in this manner that political powers on the right would have beaten their chests black and blue making this public. Not only have I seen very little on it, I havent ecen heard it on FOX News.
Agreed on all points.

This is no different than all the shit the left accused Bush of. It's just that......Bullshit.

He is a US citizen.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

So Berg finally makes it to the big leagues. That boys filed thousands of suits, he's even been barred from some court somewhere for this.
Glad to see that this issue will be put to rest before the conspiracy nuts run any further with it (not that they usually respond to facts or evidence).
Anyway, about SuitMiester Berg, stands to reason that if you fling enough muck, some starts to stick.

Like it or not, we now live in an Obamination, his success is our success. We can always roll back the tax hikes after 2012, we'll need the bucks for pay for his clintonista style "feel good" invasions anyway.
Last edited by K.Ingraham on November 20th, 2008, 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Disinfertention
Ranger/Admin

Post by Disinfertention »

This all just stinks in general. The more I think about it the more it pisses me off. Especially when I read on other websites how it isn't even relevant either way apparently. I don't see the requirements for President very steep. It doesn't require an education that I know of... Or that you must make so much a year, or that you must be white... Or anything. All it asks is that you are a natural born citizen of proper age and have been within the country for so many years. Why is that too much to ask?

There must be a reason that no major news agency has touched this. My question is... What?
USASOC 2015-2023
HHC 2/75 2012-2015
HHC & Cco 1/75 2010-2012
OCS Cadre 2007-2010
Cco 3/75 2003-2007
Ranger School 09-04
Boudicca
Tadpole

Post by Boudicca »

I would envision this being the same as the 14 year old? female Chinese Olympic gymnasts -- a "genuine" birth certificate could be made at any time by the "authorities".
To be loved is to be fortunate, but to be hated is to achieve distinction.
<2> Ranger Mom
RIP 10-08 & RS 10-09
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Zonk 1/75 wrote:
Rock Island Ranger wrote:

Seems to me that IF this actually came to fruition and IF this country had a set of nads, people would go fookin ballistic. It would also seem that if there was a thread of evidence against him in this manner that political powers on the right would have beaten their chests black and blue making this public.
If all claims are false I would think B.O. would throw a legit copy at them and call an end to this, and also paste copies all over the press.

No???
No because if you do that, which is playing into their hand, then you legitimize their cause.

Barrack Hussein Obama is a US citizen. There won't be a reelection, there won't be a national crisis because of a birth certificate (which the state of Hawaii has) and Phil Berg can still go fuck himself.

He, BO, is our President-elect, whether we like it or not. To try to play the bullshit conspiracy games only makes us look just as stupid as the dingbats who accused Bush of the 9/11 attacks....such as Phil Berg.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Quite frankly, no election won by one side pleases the other side.

Let's regroup and figure out how to win the next election.
rgrokelley
Triple Canopy

Post by rgrokelley »

The Sleepy Doc wrote:I can't believe this is still an issue for 3 reasons..

1st-I find it very hard to believe that the Clinton smear machine didn't dig this up first if there were any credence to it. As much as they have been trying to play nice, I don't put it past Billary to have used such info to sink Barack Obama like the Lusitania during the primaries.

2nd-One of the things a major party candidate does before they throw their hat into the ring is have a committee "test the waters". As the first black candidate from a major party, I would think he had his people look under every rock and stone for anything that could be used against him, from this to non-returned library books. (because you know everyone else will)

3rd- To quote Section 3, Paragraph 3 of the US Constitution;
No Person shall be a Senator who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty Years, and been nine Years a Citizen of the United States, and who shall not, when elected, be an Inhabitant of that State for which he shall be chosen.
Just to weigh in what the Constitution says, you can be a foreign born person, and still be in Congress. However to be President you have to be a "natural born" citizen. This is where all the question arise. What is natural born? McCain wasn't born here, but was born in Panama to both American parents (Dad was an admiral). His dad was an Admiral. However, the Senate actually made him a natural born citizen by resolution many years ago.

The next question is if Mom Obama became a citizen while she was in Indonesia or Kenya, then he is now the child of a foreign citizen and this throws it all into a whole different category. The child of a US citizen who has given up their citizenship, becomes a citizen of this new country due to their being a minor.

Now, as to what will happen? Who knows exactly. There is no new election, and never will be one for any reason at all. The people of the United States do not elect the President, nor have they ever. The people elect their representative to cast their vote for them (the Electoral College). We are not a democracy, we are a Republic. So nothing is finalized until the electors meet in D.C. and cast their votes, in early January.

If the electors cannot make up their mind, or there is a tie, then the new House of Representatives will decided who is elected. This happened once in our nation's history, when Jefferson and Burr were tied due to some crooked dealings done by the Federalist party (mainly New Englanders).

What makes this one article move outside of the "conspiracy nut" realm, and into real legalities, is because the Supreme Court is holding Obama to the law, to produce proof that he is a natural born citizen. On December 1st we will know, but if Obama ignores the Supreme Court, what now? The Supreme Court cannot "fire" a president. However they could ignore any new appointees, since they can claim that he does not have the authority to appoint them. The Executive branch would then be in dispute with the Judicial branch.

Interesting times.
A & C Company, 3rd Ranger Battalion 1984-1986
2/325, 82nd Airborne 1979-1984
F Company, 51st LRSU 1986-1988
5th Special Forces Group 1989-1995
3rd Special Forces Group 1997-1999
RS - DHG 5-85

Return to “The News Dump”