Ranger respect

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
proudarmymomof2
Egg

Ranger respect

Post by proudarmymomof2 »

Sirs- to all the Rangers that read & posted a reply. I meant no disrespect to any of you. I'm sorry if that is the way it was taken.You all deserve so much respect and I'm sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes. I thank you all for your service. Unfortunately you didn't get to know me , I am the mom out there waving the flags and supporting our comminity programs for our soldiers & veterans.Which I realize is very little compared to what all of you have given.This is not the place for me to be. I thought it was a site that would answer questions - but apparently I was wrong. All my thanks to those few that did help. I have requested to have my profile deleted. Again thank you all.
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Damn....

You two brought a tear to my eye.

Good job men, Help this Ranger Mom find the objective.

Thank you.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

DoorGunner wrote:
ProudAFDad wrote:proudarmymomof2;

I know you're still out there, so read this, and don't go away. You are just the latest of many who have said the wrong thing on here, or the right thing the wrong way, or had their head up *somewhere* at some point in time. You are not demonstrating the Ranger spirit we all expect of your son by quitting the forum. And let me also say, that every question you could possibly want to know the answer to, that you are authorized to know, about what Rangers go through, (and what their parents and wives go through) is answered here. The only way to un*uck yourself at this point is to read much, post little, and learn, but never quit. You may need the support of these fiercely proud, loyal people one day.
Well said ProudAFDad.
I've sent you a PM, you've never answered. All of the parents have been through exactly what your going through. Been there and done that. It's not something you go at alone. That's why the Rangers have allowed a parents forum on here. If you want some support, some answers, be courteous enough to answer my PM. Several of us have been soldiers along with being a Ranger Parent. There are Mothers here that have been through several deployments never mind Ranger School. PM me, we're here to help. WE know it's not easy.
DG, she can't see your PM. Her account was deactivated at her request. I can get her email addy for you, if you wish.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”