Obamic ??? Obammunist ???

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

Im not going to lie. Im loading up on ammo and tinfoil. I think America is in for a rude awakening. We need to set up a link up point when the SHTF. Maybe the Pastors place???
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

abn-rgr wrote:Im not going to lie. Im loading up on ammo and tinfoil. I think America is in for a rude awakening. We need to set up a link up point when the SHTF. Maybe the Pastors place???

Bring food and ammo....last stand at The Rock Island Shootery.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
abn-rgr
Ranger

Post by abn-rgr »

I always tell people if the SHTF bring your own B and B. Bitches and Bullets......
RS 04-94
"Hard and Cold for the Black and Gold"
Ne Desit Virtus
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

Honestly, I think we are fucked if BHO wins, and I think we are fucked in the short term, if he looses. If he looses, the race card gets played, thousands will hit the street in protest that the election was rigged... I know the local PD's and FD's are already gearing up for the "what if's" if he doesn't win.

The more I read about his past, the more I dislike him. I have to admit, in the VERY beginning, I thought "Cool"... he speaks well, has some decent ideas, let's give him a closer look.

As time wore on... it got worse and worse. I have never seen shit like this in my life!
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Rock Island Ranger wrote:
abn-rgr wrote:Im not going to lie. Im loading up on ammo and tinfoil. I think America is in for a rude awakening. We need to set up a link up point when the SHTF. Maybe the Pastors place???

Bring food and ammo....last stand at The Rock Island Shootery.
Gotta grid coordinate?
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

GSXRanger wrote:Honestly, I think we are fucked if BHO wins, and I think we are fucked in the short term, if he looses. If he looses, the race card gets played, thousands will hit the street in protest that the election was rigged... I know the local PD's and FD's are already gearing up for the "what if's" if he doesn't win.

The more I read about his past, the more I dislike him. I have to admit, in the VERY beginning, I thought "Cool"... he speaks well, has some decent ideas, let's give him a closer look.

As time wore on... it got worse and worse. I have never seen shit like this in my life!
Damned it! Why does she have to keep adjusting that strap!

Umm. What were you saying? :lol:
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

after spending 2 hrs reading all the shit ( I clicked every link there was)

Holy fuck this guy is not being accurately portrayed in the media
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself
BruteForce
US Army Veteran

Post by BruteForce »

RRDTm3 wrote:after spending 2 hrs reading all the shit ( I clicked every link there was)

So with your recent rash of Pro-Obama postings, I guess your decision is clear, eh?

I don't care for either one at this point. I truly wish we had better candidates to pick from every 4 years. Why do we always end up having to pick one assclown over another?
US Army 1986 - 1994
InfoSec/InfraGard/NetGuard (1994 - Present)
Random world and Adventures of BruteForce
RRDTm3
Ranger

Post by RRDTm3 »

BruteForce wrote:
RRDTm3 wrote:after spending 2 hrs reading all the shit ( I clicked every link there was)

So with your recent rash of Pro-Obama postings,
Uhhhhhhhhhhh dude, there ain't no rant from me about that fuckhead
A co 3/75
RRD
RIP/PRC
Ranger Instructor 4th RTB
H co LRS
WTC
MUTC
#8-91

http://www.myspace.com/forcedentryrocks" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"I will never out rank stupid people"

Mentor to Myself

Return to “The Mosh Pit”