Question for Ranger H8train1/75

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
kabcenel

Question for Ranger H8train1/75

Post by kabcenel »

Ranger H8train1/75, do you think you will be instructing the RIP class in
2-3 years?
Thank you if you take the time to answer.

Ryan
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Hardly doubt it. It is a max 2 year tour.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

LOL, I can't wait for Ranger H8Trains answer......

These newbies are either bolder than shit or dumber then hell but always interesting to watch. :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
kabcenel

Post by kabcenel »

I think I am bold and stupid Ranger BeadleBug, but also lucky he didn't smoke me for asking a direct question that wasn't really important. I just wanted to know if he would be my instructor when I go to RIP. I mean hopefully I'll go to RIP. I just wanted him to be my instructer, he seems like a nice guy from what I've been reading the few days before I registered.

Ryan
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

he seems like a nice guy
he's not nice. NCO's aren't supposed to be nice. he's just mellow right now. what you are witnessing is the calm before the storm. :twisted:
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

kabcenel wrote:I think I am bold and stupid Ranger BeadleBug, but also lucky he didn't smoke me for asking a direct question that wasn't really important. I just wanted to know if he would be my instructor when I go to RIP. I mean hopefully I'll go to RIP. I just wanted him to be my instructer, he seems like a nice guy from what I've been reading the few days before I registered.

Ryan
SHUT THE FUCK UP!You are not a fucking comedian. I answered your question now move out!

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
kabcenel

Post by kabcenel »

Sorry Ranger H8train, I'll get off the subject now and do 20 pushups, more if you want. I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. And I didn't mean nice as in nice, I was being sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic about the fact that I wanted you to be my instructor.
Sorry sir.

Ryan
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

kabcenel wrote:Sorry Ranger H8train, I'll get off the subject now and do 20 pushups, more if you want. I'll keep my mouth shut from now on. And I didn't mean nice as in nice, I was being sarcastic. I wasn't being sarcastic about the fact that I wanted you to be my instructor.
Sorry sir.

Ryan
SIR? FUCKING SIR! Jesus H fucking Christ I am going too loose my mind...I SAID MOVE OUT!

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

kabcenel wrote:I just wanted to know if he would be my instructor when I go to RIP. I just wanted him to be my instructer, he seems like a nice guy.

Ryan
LMAO, this chit just cracks me up, If you ever find "ANY" RIP Instructor who is "NICE"..........son then you ain't at RIP.

"I just wanted him to be my instructor", that's some Queer Sounding Talk young man, you might wanna re-word that maybe say somethin like

Ranger H8Train you're my hero........ something that'll really piss him off, he'll probably stick around just to make sure you get to hear his response in person, lol :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
kabcenel

Post by kabcenel »

Ranger BeadleBug, I didn't mean for it to sound like that when i said "nice". I was just being sarcastic. And I didn't mean for it to sound queer when I said i wanted him to be my instructor. I just want the meanest one, to make sure I really earn it when and if I graduate RIP. So maybe I should say he is my hero.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

kabcenel wrote:Ranger BeadleBug, I didn't mean for it to sound like that when i said "nice". I was just being sarcastic. And I didn't mean for it to sound queer when I said i wanted him to be my instructor. I just want the meanest one, to make sure I really earn it when and if I graduate RIP. So maybe I should say he is my hero.
I TOLD YOU TOO MOVE THE FUCK OUT! WHAT PART OF THAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? IS THIS SITE NOT IN ENGLISH? CAN YOU NOT FUCKING READ THE WORDS THAT I AM TYPING ON YOUR SCREEN DIPSHIT? DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC AGIAN! I ANSWERED YOUR FUCKING QUESTION. NOW SHUT YOUR COCK HOLSTER! :evil:
Last edited by Parabellum on June 19th, 2004, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

told ya.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
JimsYZF
Ranger

Post by JimsYZF »

Image OMG you all stop it... Image Oh please stop it.... Image O stop stop stop everyone is looking at me like I'm the one loosing it. I can't take it any more.
SPC Wilson
1/75 Rgr Bn, B co. 1st Platoon, 2nd Squad.
'93 to Nov '96
Last Platoon Sgt - SFC Scott Mitten
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

H8's BP @ rest 120/80
First reply 130/90
Second reply 150/120
Third reply 200/150
Fourth Reply Unreadable, animals running for cover, wife dials 911, wife orders new keyboard!

:lol: :lol:

I could just sense the build up!
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'

Return to “About RASP”