SITREP

Basic & AIT
Hyiero

SITREP

Post by Hyiero »

Graduated OSUT yesterday,July 25th, with Delta 2-54. Left with a 300 PT score,77 pushups,102 situps and a 11:23 2mile. For now I am stuck in airborne hold which I will just take this time to train harder and to just pt myself further because if there is one thing that I have learned is that you are never as good as you could be. The most important thing is that I will NEVER Quit, I will never give in to the pain, I will push until I am the Airborne Ranger I know I can be.
Rangerguru
Ranger

Post by Rangerguru »

Congrats on your graduation, that's one step closer to your goal. Also, good work on your PT, but you already know that you can improve upon it. NEVER QUIT!!!
Ranger Class 3/96
25th ID 93-96
10th Motown 96-99
C Co. 4th RTB 99-04
Gubment Contractor OCONUS 07-present

Gun Safety Tip #6. When unholstering your weapon it's customary to say "Excuse me while I whip this out "
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

RIP may well be more of a mental challenge than a physical one for you.
Read & memorize the Ranger creed and read it several times a day if you haven't started already. Stay mentally strong , don't listen to any rumors and don't assosiate with the quitters.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Hyiero

Post by Steadfast »

Congrats Soldier.

You can pick a new avatar of your choosing (from tactical if you wish).
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
testedone

Post by testedone »

Congrats, I have a buddy Prior Service NCO who I think was in that class...
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Congrats, Infantryman. Keep up the momentum and complete the training ahead of you with equal enthusiasm. Don't blow everything by getting a DUI on Victory Drive.

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “About OSUT”