University of Texas at Austin

Turning warriors into productive civilian leaders: Employment & Education, Dealing with Veteran's Administration, etc.

Moderator: Site Admin

Atilla83
Inprocessing

University of Texas at Austin

Post by Atilla83 »

If any of you Rangers are separating from service soon and looking to come to our prestigious University or any other school in the area hit me up. I am the current President of the UT Student Veteran's Association and we can help you get all your shit dialed in and BZO'd, and if you are trying to get away from moto talk, I'll translate, We'll get you hooked up dude. Think of it as a social organization in which we all have a unique understanding of why we are funnier and can drink more than the bushy tailed and wide eyed future college dropouts who will come on this sight and tell you all about how they know what it takes from playing SOCOM in their dorm room. Humor aside, seriously we are here to help. I have connections at a lot of other schools around the country too so any questions about going back to school in general are welcome.

Steve
1LT 11A IN USA
C C0 (LRS)(ABN) 2-38CAV (III CORPS LRS); 1st LAR BN 1st MARDIV 02-06
Ranger Class 08-12
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Vets helping Vets transition - Excellent work!
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Nomad wrote:Vets helping Vets transition - Excellent work!
No shit. Marine. Good on you.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “Post Service Issues”