RangerX
Ranger

What's wrong with this picture?

Post by RangerX »

C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Aint that some shit.
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Just out of curiosity, how the fuck would hizzoner know that the drugs cause pain? If they are the standard "lethal injection" cocktail, then I guran-goddamn-tee you the fuckwit, er, I mean prisoner isn't feeling pain.

Fuck, you want painless? Give the fucker a bindle of heroin. I just saved the life of another shooter last night (and I don't mean firearms) who felt stopping his breathing was a great way to party. Lemme tell you, his ass was impervious to pain.

Call me sentimental, but I always felt the Soviets did it right. One behind the ear at close range and charge the family for the cost of the bullet.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

The Sleepy Doc wrote:Just out of curiosity, how the fuck would hizzoner know that the drugs cause pain? If they are the standard "lethal injection" cocktail, then I guran-goddamn-tee you the fuckwit, er, I mean prisoner isn't feeling pain.

fuck, you want painless? Give the fucker a bindle of heroin. I just saved the life of another shooter last night (and I don't mean firearms) who felt stopping his breathing was a great way to party. Lemme tell you, his ass was impervious to pain.

Call me sentimental, but I always felt the Soviets did it right. One behind the ear at close range and charge the family for the cost of the bullet.
Yeah, but did you notice the picture?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
archangel
Tadpole

Post by archangel »

Wow...just fucking Wow.
4/1 ID Enbrace the suck.

"When in doubt ATTACK! Cause chaos, panic and confusion. Above all else SHOOT SOMETHING!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

And the man is a judge ....... We are headed for some scarey times if people dont wake up.
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I'll be interested if anyone in the media picks up on the pic, probably not.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Deadpool
Ranger

Post by Deadpool »

It pisses me off to see an American judge with a poster of fucking Che Guevera on his wall. That tells me all I need to know about this clown. How about the similarity of his Obama poster to the Che one? Those commies always have loved the far away look.
B Co. 1/75 '00 - '02

"I say we blow the fuckers up." - Booger
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

To answer the original question (What's wrong with this picture?)

There is a communist woman posing as a capitalist man
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Mr_Handsome
Ranger

Post by Mr_Handsome »

but what you don't see is the poster of Lenin to the right of Che and the autographed picture of Hugo Chavez on his desk next to the autographed photo of him and Obama shaking hands and Obama signing it "Here's to Change in '08"
B Co 3/75
1996-1998
DJB
Ranger

Post by DJB »

The irony of a man arguing against state sanctioned killing sporting a picture of a man who personally participated in state sanctioned murder.

Rope!
Aco1/75 Rgr 92-98, class 3/94, 300F1 5/95
Instructor Medical OBC, 99-00, 143rd LRSD (TXNG) 00-03.
Contractor Physician JBLM 2010-

Jihadists have no means by which to destroy the institutions of our society, while the Congressman does.

http://www.lifesharers.org/

Return to “The Mosh Pit”