Seeking 6th RTB Assignment

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Kairos_180
Embryo

Seeking 6th RTB Assignment

Post by Kairos_180 »

I am an 11B00P interested in securing orders to Eglin.

Can branch offer this or must I present some memo/lor?
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

What happened to your 18x contract you signed 2 1/2 years ago? Where is the info on your sig line telling us where you are now? Did you fail or quit or just change your mind? And why are you posting this in the 75th Regiment public forum? Regiment is not at Eglin.

Someone here might be able to help but we need to know why we should, you seem a bit fucked up to me.
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Charlie 51 wrote:What happened to your 18x contract you signed 2 1/2 years ago? Where is the info on your sig line telling us where you are now? Did you fail or quit or just change your mind? And why are you posting this in the 75th Regiment public forum? Regiment is not at Eglin.

Someone here might be able to help but we need to know why we should, you seem a bit fucked up to me.
Chuck,
Soldiers aren't allowed to quit the SF program anymore, they now have to execute a "VW" (Voluntary withdrawal) making the Soldiers say "I quit" was found to be demeaning. :twisted:
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

So Korea or 6trh RTB ? whats it going to be .....both keep you out of harms way so to speak....wouldnt want to go do something like deploy would you? :evil: Why dont you come down the street to the Division ....I am sure I could help find you a unit that will deploy in the next 12 months.....
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Operation Just Cause (Dec- Jan 89)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan-aug '03)
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Jan- July "04)
Operation Enduring Freedom (Jan 07- Jan 08 )
Operation Enduring Freedom (Aug 09- Jan 10 )
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

rgrpuck wrote:So Korea or 6trh RTB ? whats it going to be .....both keep you out of harms way so to speak....wouldnt want to go do something like deploy would you? :evil: Why dont you come down the street to the Division ....I am sure I could help find you a unit that will deploy in the next 12 months.....
There's no VWing in COMBAT!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Silverback wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:So Korea or 6trh RTB ? whats it going to be .....both keep you out of harms way so to speak....wouldnt want to go do something like deploy would you? :evil: Why dont you come down the street to the Division ....I am sure I could help find you a unit that will deploy in the next 12 months.....
True so true ......
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

rgrpuck wrote:
Silverback wrote:
True so true ......
Actually I think we had one confirmed VW...it was a "Accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the leg"
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
rgrpuck
Ranger/Moderator

Post by rgrpuck »

Silverback wrote:
rgrpuck wrote:
Silverback wrote: There's no VWing in COMBAT!
True so true ......
Actually I think we had one confirmed VW...it was a "Accidental self-inflicted gunshot wound to the leg"
Thats called malingering
CSM RGRPUCK
CL 3-88

Kairos_180
Embryo

Update~

Post by Kairos_180 »

Charlie 51 wrote:What happened to your 18x contract you signed 2 1/2 years ago? Where is the info on your sig line telling us where you are now? Did you fail or quit or just change your mind? And why are you posting this in the 75th Regiment public forum? Regiment is not at Eglin.

(1) I gave a sitrep in the other thread (2) updated my sig line (3) received a 24-day non-select and (4) chose to post here because it seems slightly more appropriate than placing it in the "Recruitment Process" forum.

If it is better suited to there--I apologize and hope it can be moved.
1BDE 2ID
3BDE 2ID OIF 06-08
Kairos_180
Embryo

Post by Kairos_180 »

Last year Iraq, this year Korea.

I'm interested in Eglin next.
1BDE 2ID
3BDE 2ID OIF 06-08

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”