Army ranger weapons look awesome as hell!

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Colin wrote:If you're not afraid of sniper rifles, meet the 50 cal. That badboy will show you the true meaning of fear.
Hey Colin, have you ever shot a sniper rifle? I didn't fucken think so. Shut the fuck up if you have no firsthand knowledge.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

Colin. The 6 post high school kid is giving out info on the .50 cal sniper rifle? uuuhh, I'm amazed? Stunned? Curious? Maybe pissed.

Where'd ya get the info Colin? On what experience do you base your observation?

RLTW
Bell
Colin
Embryo

Post by Colin »

I learned about it because I did something called looking it up. I learned that the 50 Cal. sniper rifle is powerful enough to take down small vehicles.
Rangers lead the way!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Colin wrote:I learned about it because I did something called looking it up. I learned that the 50 Cal. sniper rifle is powerful enough to take down small vehicles.
LOOK, SHITCHUTE, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO BE A SMART ASS TO ANYONE ON THIS FORUM. BACK THE FUCK UP, AND SHUT THE FUCK UP :!:

NEXT.......................................... :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Colin
Embryo

Post by Colin »

sorry, i admit that was a bit of a smart ass comment that i made. won't happen again.
Rangers lead the way!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

I think this tool need a flush. Shall we vote
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Bell

Post by Bell »

Colin wrote:I learned about it because I did something called looking it up. I learned that the 50 Cal. sniper rifle is powerful enough to take down small vehicles.
I looked up pussy one time too. Still didn't know what it REALLY was until I got my hands on it, smelled it, tasted it, stuck my dick in it.

You read, you didn't learn anything. You read something someone put on a website or a piece of paper. Until you put yer hands on it, smell it, shoot it, you'll never know. Ever.

Colin, you don't need to post anymore. You can read all ya want. You don't have anything to say that I want to hear.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Weapons of War”