Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Copperhead
Tadpole

Post by Copperhead »

Welcome to the site poopscoop.

PM inbound.

-Caleb
"Desire is the key to motivation, but it's determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal - a commitment to excellence - that will enable you to attain the success you seek."
-Mario Andretti
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

Ummm, short, but decent enough intro.

Your ship date is four months away, young man. Read, learn, run, then run some more. And most of all.....NEVER QUIT.

Welcome.
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
MORTARWILD
Inprocessing

Post by MORTARWILD »

Because I am sitting in RIP Pending right now, I will post.

Your 92 Pushups will be about 38. Your 94 sit-ups will be about 40, and your 13 two mile time will be about 15:30 on the track that we run on. So get ready, if you make it this far you will find out this shit is no joke. So I hope you like the "mud" because you will get to know it well if you go to a hard company on Sand Hill. I suggest going and high crawling through a puddle of Ice Water and standing at the position of attention for 3 hours as a preview of what you are about to experience.

I am not the only person who will tell you. I am here with other members of this board. We go run on the track and everybody is saying, "Damn man, I had 12:30 on my Airborne PT test run" Well, when we cross the finish line and that RANGER is yelling, “15:00 minutes, too slow!â€
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

What he said :lol: :lol: :lol:

Welcome to the site and thanks for your interest in serving with the Army Rangers.
rgrking
Ranger

Post by rgrking »

Welcome to the site!
rgrking

RS2 1995 -1996

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" Isaiah 6:8
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

[quote="Infantry_Soldier"]Because I am sitting in RIP Pending right now, I will post.

Your 92 Pushups will be about 38. Your 94 sit-ups will be about 40, and your 13 two mile time will be about 15:30 on the track that we run on. So get ready, if you make it this far you will find out this shit is no joke. So I hope you like the "mud" because you will get to know it well if you go to a hard company on Sand Hill. I suggest going and high crawling through a puddle of Ice Water and standing at the position of attention for 3 hours as a preview of what you are about to experience.

I am not the only person who will tell you. I am here with other members of this board. We go run on the track and everybody is saying, "Damn man, I had 12:30 on my Airborne PT test run" Well, when we cross the finish line and that RANGER is yelling, “15:00 minutes, too slow!â€
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and congratulations for enlisting to become an Army Ranger. Spend the next 4 months getting your self prepared. You do not want to blow one of the best opportunities you will ever have. Be sure to read the ROE PM I sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Infantry_Soldier wrote:you better step up your game and forget about death, if you die, oh well, because you want to be a RANGER
Decent post except for the quote above. I felt this quote was a little theatrical!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Silverback wrote:
Infantry_Soldier wrote:you better step up your game and forget about death, if you die, oh well, because you want to be a RANGER
Decent post except for the quote above. I felt this quote was a little theatrical!
I'm thinking this little prick was pulling some weeds for us recently...nimbly side-stepping catastrophe I might add.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!

Return to “Introduction Archive”