Possibly big problem

Basic & AIT
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Possibly big problem

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i went to visit my recruiter today, and he noticed that i have a little bit of a gut, so he diecided to weigh me and stuff to see wehter i would get dq'd if i went to meps. k heres the info, i am 6'0, weigh 210, and he did the neck/waist measurement thing and i ended up being 0.64% over.....HELP is there anything i can do to get under what i need to be in, well, 6 days, i am supposed to ship on the 29th, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

PHR-

I've always had good luck in losing fast pounds by drinking water instead of eating a meal. Whenever I get hungry, I drink a bunch of water. I usually have one small healthy meal/day. You'll need to take a vitamin supplement, though, if you do this. Besides dropping the weight, it also flushes you out pretty good. Works for me (when I do it)...

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Whenever you get hungry, drink a can of red bull and two 1 Liter containers of water. And then, when you start to get the shakes, eat a double portion of top ramen and a small salad.

Of course, I'm not a nutritionist, so you never know.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

my plan goes like this, my mom has these MEDIFAST shakes that i am taking 3 daily....they are 500 calories each....3 shakes a day and thats all, no snacking, nothing else to eat, nothing else but water, this should proably do it i would think, does this sound good to you guys?
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

also i plan on running at least 6 miles a day.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Sounds good, PHR..the only thing I can think of to add would be possibly borrowing a copy of Richard Simmons' Sweat to the Oldies from one of the 1st or 3rd Bat guys....Jody, can you help him out here? :lol:
RLTW
EP
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

LOL :shock:
Sniper

Post by Sniper »

I have 4 words for you RUN YOUR ASS OFF! nothing makes you loose waistline and body fat then running your ass off everyday...well except for ranger school but that not a option for you now.

I mean run every day 4 or 5 miles at a comforatable rate of 6 minute miles that will brun anyfat you have right on off that waist line of yours.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

k i was wrong, im supposed to have 5 of those shakes every day cause they are only 90 calories each, and i havent been havin problems with energy so far....but a 6 minute mile would be a little ahrd to do, but i'll do my best.
Master J

Post by Master J »

I don't think i have any RS tapes left..i think i might be able to scrounge up a jane fonda one tho...let me know if you want it. Ask earth pig if you can borrow his 2nd batt pt uniform,don't worry you will get used to bright pink after awhile
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Make sure you dont skip too many meals, eat small meals every day. When you start skipping meals your body will store fat to use as reserve energy and it will make it harder for you to lose that weight. You got 6 days so stay away from bread and pasta, they will soak up the food in your stomach and make it harder to lose the weight. Drink alot of water too.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i weighed myself yesterday morning and today and also yesterday afternoon and today and i seem to have lost 4 pounds already, gonna keep goin tho.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

If it gets down to the wire, and you still haven't lost enough, you could always chew a leg off. That would be about 30 lbs. I would think....
RLTW
EP

Return to “About OSUT”