APFT Score Converter

No Snivel Zone. PT - Pushups, Flutterkicks, Running, Roadmarching.
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

I'm having some trouble with this. I downloaded it, but when I open the program it just flashes on my screen and then closes. Anyone else having trouble?
Motivated. Dedicated. Heart and Soul.
Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

Kiknskreem wrote:I'm having some trouble with this. I downloaded it, but when I open the program it just flashes on my screen and then closes. Anyone else having trouble?
Did you download the patch to it?
If you read on the web page it says replace a certain file within the program so that it works.
---Jon
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

kiknskreem wrote:
I'm having some trouble with this. I downloaded it, but when I open the program it just flashes on my screen and then closes. Anyone else having trouble?
Apollo wrote:
If you read on the web page it says replace a certain file within the program so that it works.
kiknskreem, as Ranger Bell says, "attention to detail" :twisted: All you had to do was read whats in front of your face, mine wasnt working so I read what it said, and then I did it. Works fine now...

~Joseph
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

JoePDW... yes, I have seen the extra file. Downloaded and moved to what I think (no computer genius here) is the proper place. Still no dice.
Joseph PrettyDeepWater
Ranger

Post by Joseph PrettyDeepWater »

Try uninstalling it and reinstalling it...

~Joseph
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

To pass RIP you have to do 80% in each event with the addition of 6 pull ups. 48 push-ups, 56 sit-ups, 14:22 2 mile run.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Kiknskreem
Tadpole

Post by Kiknskreem »

Maybe someone with some more knowledge than myself can help here. Each time I try to run it I get prompted with "cannot find SHELL.DLL" Am I doing something wrong with this other file? Anyone who can give me a step by step breakdown please do.
Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

Uninstall EVERYTHING. find the file on your C: disk and deleate the whole thing. Then go back reinstall it and follow the instructions word for word on how to install the converter and its update.
---Jon
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

it doesnt work for me either, and i know more about computers then the average person.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
-General George S. Patton Jr.
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

It freezes in the installation where it says "Creating program manager icon".. so im just going to do it the old fashion way of using a list to match my scores up.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Leatherneck wrote:Just go HERE. There is an online calculator that works just fine.
Thank you Leatherneck.

Return to “About Army Physical Training”