Re-Intro after absence

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

lawdog
Tadpole

Re-Intro after absence

Post by lawdog »

Hello everyone. Many of you already know me but it's been a long time since I've spent much time on the site. I've noticed that there are many, many new members that I figured I owed an introduction to. I'm Travis and am a patrol Sergeant with my local police department. Ranger Vee is one of my very good friends who introduced me to this site in 2004 when I initially became a member. I've gotten to know many of you over the years just through this site and want to again send my gratitude to all the current and former veterans. Thanks again.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Re-Welcome to the site, Travis! And thanks for serving our great country as a Patrol Sergeant! I appreciate what you do to keep us all safe.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

lawdog

Post by Steadfast »

Aaaaah my good friend Travis, welcome welcome, welcome. Always a pleasure conversing with you.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome back.
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

LAWDOG!!!!! Good to have you back. So, how is it in WHY Yoming? So tell us, is it true that Vee jumped the fence and does boys now instead of farm animals? 8)
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Vee gave up farm animals?

Oh, yeah, welcome back my friend to the show that never ends...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Welcome. Always nice to have some more bacon on the farm. Keep doing what you do.
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
289sotherhalf
Supreme Goddess of Drive On/Moderator

Post by 289sotherhalf »

Welcome back.
~Ranger Wife~

"Love your enemies...it pisses them off!"

"Be careful whose toes you step on today because they might be connected to the foot that kicks your ass tomorrow."

"Behind every damsel is a fire breathing dragon."
Ranger Ron
Ranger/LRRP/Admin

Post by Ranger Ron »

Welcome, pleasure to met you! I'm one of your neighbors to the east.
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Good to see you back, LD!

RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Abell9 wrote:LAWDOG!!!!! Good to have you back. So, how is it in WHY Yoming? So tell us, is it true that Vee jumped the fence and does boys now instead of farm animals? 8)
Pastor, Vee hasn't jumped the fence. There has to be a fence before one can jump it. He's always been into some freaky ass stuff but I'm swore to secrecy on what exactly that is. I can tell you it involves Crisco, aluminum foil, 12 rubber bands, a tuba, 3 cans of Pepsi, a pair of velcro chaps, and wool proof mittens. Other than that...not a peep out of me.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Oh and thanks for the welcome back everyone.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

RangerRon wrote:Welcome, pleasure to met you! I'm one of your neighbors to the east.
Thanks. Went to college at Chadron State. Close to there.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

lawdog wrote:
Abell9 wrote:LAWDOG!!!!! Good to have you back. So, how is it in WHY Yoming? So tell us, is it true that Vee jumped the fence and does boys now instead of farm animals? 8)
Pastor, Vee hasn't jumped the fence. There has to be a fence before one can jump it. He's always been into some freaky ass stuff but I'm swore to secrecy on what exactly that is. I can tell you it involves Crisco, aluminum foil, 12 rubber bands, a tuba, 3 cans of Pepsi, a pair of velcro chaps, and wool proof mittens. Other than that...not a peep out of me.
Oh you fuckin piece-o-shit, badge wearing, charger-envy mother fucker.

Roads are slick tonight....think that patrol car will hang with my truck?
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”