TEXAS ROLL CALL

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

TEXAS ROLL CALL

Post by Bell »

We got quite a few Texans on this site and since summer time is here I'd like to get a roster put together.

My job is taking me from one side of this state to the other. Don't be surprised if someday, when ya least expect it, Ranger Bell don't give ya a call and make ya buy me a beer.

Ranger Bell - Kerrville, TX

Let's hear it. I wanna see who lives in this great country of TEXAS.

If yer bashful, send me a PM. Let's get a roster put together.

RLTW
Bell
Vapor Brain
Tadpole

Post by Vapor Brain »

Newt Vapor Brain - Houston, TX

Not old enough to buy beer yet, but I did just turn 18 so maybe I could buy you a nice cigar instead. :lol:
Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato
Bell

Post by Bell »

Hmmm, I wasn't very clear with my instructions.

Newt Vapor Brain - Houston, TX don't tell me much.

Why don't you guys send me contact info.

Hell, I ain't bashful.

Ron Bell
300 Jones Road
Kerrville, TX 78028

Phone - 830-995-2069

Send me a PM you shy little rascals. I still wanna see a post on this forum though. Come on, all you citizens of TEXAS, speak up!

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

Vapor Brain wrote:Newt Vapor Brain - Houston, TX

Not old enough to buy beer yet, but I did just turn 18 so maybe I could buy you a nice cigar instead. :lol:
Arturo Fuentes 8-5-8. Natural wrapper.

Or give me the money and I'll pick up a case. What? Ya thought I was gonna say six-pack? You don't know a Ranger. Yet.

RLTW
Bell
proud dad
Tadpole

Post by proud dad »

Ranger Bell, you will find me living in Rockwall just east of Dallas. If your travels bring you close to DFW by all means contact me. It would be an honor to buy you a beer, hell I will do better than that, I'll barbecue us up some steaks to go with the Beer.
"Dad, these guys don't hate Americans anymore."
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Ive driven through there a few times. :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
proud dad
Tadpole

Post by proud dad »

Its a open offer Rangers. If everyone shows up at once I will need a little notice to warn the neighbors to lock up the underage daughters, and hide their wives.
"Dad, these guys don't hate Americans anymore."
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

proud dad wrote:Its a open offer Rangers. If everyone shows up at once I will need a little notice to warn the neighbors to lock up the underage daughters, and hide their wives.
Yo Gringo! I will be travelling in a 45 car caravan of my relatives each vehicle contains at least 8 to 10 relatives and I got to tell you, they are all thirsty. A few of them may have as many as 20 friends travelling in each vehicle, so expect at least 985 thirsty mouths proud dad. Our caravan upon arriving in your town will still extend into Louisana Purchase. :shock:

kay possa!

Not to worry, we bring our own toilet paper. There are plenty of leaves on the trees now! We know what poison ivy looks like. :roll:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
jakeshoe
Ranger

Post by jakeshoe »

Bell,
I'm in Denton, TX about 30 minutes north of Dallas.

Don't have a military map or I'd give you a grid coordinate :)

Ranger buddy from 2/75 will be in town Memorial Day weekend so we may be grillin' and swillin'.
Aco/HHC 2/75 95-99
LowCrawler
Tadpole

Post by LowCrawler »

*edited as per Ranger Bell's request*
Last edited by LowCrawler on May 19th, 2004, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
-Edmund Burke

"We make war that we may have peace"
-Aristotle

"A post a day keeps the smoke away"
-Doc
AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Ranger Bell,

PM w/info inbound.
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Bell

Post by Bell »

LowCrawler wrote:Jimmy XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX
XXXXXXX, TX
only 15, cant buy beer........ill think of something, you rangers certainly deserve all I have.
Jimmy, you might want to do like I asked and send that to me in a PM. Publicly posting your information might not be something your parents would enjoy.

I'm mean enough and old enough to handle anything coming my way. At 15 all you have is attitude. Send that to me in a PM and delete it from this forum.

RLTW
Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

AngryPistols wrote:Ranger Bell,

PM w/info inbound.
Finally, someone that can listen to instructions.

Fellas, I really appreciate you hollering out that ya live in Texas, but how the hell am I gonna find ya?

Send me a PM with contact info.

Name
address
city, state zip

Phone#

We've got a lot of guys here from the country of Texas. We're gonna have to have some kind of linkup.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “The Mosh Pit”