AT privates tried to ball me up

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
The1ManBattalion
Inprocessing

AT privates tried to ball me up

Post by The1ManBattalion »

So I've been in B co HQ plt for over three years now and some would say I'm Honorary At. Well, tonight, some new AT privates tried to ball me up........ Boy was that a bad mistake for them. I ended up chocking one of them out and two of my brothers from third platoon chocked out the other. One of them left that fight with their feelings hurt and the other left with eight stiches in his jaw. you have to love the barracks. just trying to uphold the standard. RLTW.
B.co 2/75 jun 04-present, rip class 06-04, rgr school 03-07. nbc nco
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Taking a hooah out of commission while his jaw heals up isn't the standard.

And it's spelled "choke".

Goofy granola Rangers.
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

EvilCouch wrote:Taking a hooah out of commission while his jaw heals up isn't the standard.

And it's spelled "choke".

Goofy granola Rangers.
No, he 'chocked' him out. With a chock block. That's how the dude wound up with all the stitches.

:)
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Post by The Holmchicken »

AT are homo's anyway. Real men humped the M60/M240, it's kit and ball-busting ammo load. Who here ever humped the British-designed SF tripod and kit?
2/75 97-00

It's not that I'm lazy........it's that I don't care

75th RRA
fatart
Ranger

WTF

Post by fatart »

WTF...AT's are homos? Have you lost your fuckin' mind, brother. I was the AT Section Leader for about a year and a half and it is a bull buster. First off they are treated like the bastard kids from hell, I went round and round with a certain Cuban PSG who thought my boys were his personal bitches, if you were in 2/75 you know this guy. SFC V, very strong accent got booted when he tried to strangle a Ranger private who dinged him with a sim round. Secondly since those fuckin' round were so expensive all my boys did is walk around with a heavy piece of Gustav hung around their neck and hardly ever got their jollys firing it and thirdly, as you just demonstrated they get no appreciation!
2/75th '91-'99
RS 5-93

"Cookie...?"
IntelToad
Ranger

Re: WTF

Post by IntelToad »

fatart wrote:WTF...AT's are homos? Have you lost your fuckin' mind, brother. I was the AT Section Leader for about a year and a half and it is a bull buster. First off they are treated like the bastard kids from hell, I went round and round with a certain Cuban PSG who thought my boys were his personal bitches, if you were in 2/75 you know this guy. SFC V, very strong accent got booted when he tried to strangle a Ranger private who dinged him with a sim round. Secondly since those fuckin' round were so expensive all my boys did is walk around with a heavy piece of Gustav hung around their neck and hardly ever got their jollys firing it and thirdly, as you just demonstrated they get no appreciation!
:shock: That sounds like a story you need to share ! :D :D
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Talk about some serious butt hurt! :D

P.S. Do you mean Vichot, the dude from the 82nd originally?
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
fatart
Ranger

Ain't shittin'

Post by fatart »

Cliv03 ain't shitting! I came out of the line, well HHQ at the time, I'd spent about six months recovering from a torn ACL, 1SG D and Kazoo saved my ass. I thought I was going to have to do the duffle bag drag down to I Corp, but he told me "Not no, but f*&% no!" He kept me on the line roster, but had me doing R&U (his biggest thing was making sure all of the doors had "beat off" locks installed?" running the S-5 and company master driver. As soon as I was able he gave me a squad, the AT Section, baby. I didn't know shit about the section, first week I told the boys to give a rundown on this bazooka thing, they squared me away. They were a bunch of knuckle draggers, but they knew their shit. No respect, best squad I was ever in. Regretted leaving going back to a line squad, but took some TL's with me. At one point I was the only dummy in the section without a college degree. Back then WEBCO had the mortars and not only was it a big section those fuckers loved to mix it up! The running joke after they went to HHC was that HHC command did that so they could be the banner company every year, ha, ha!

Yup, Holmchicken that was the one and only SFC V. I wasn't there when it happened, but scuttlebutt was he went into the shoot house as an observer and some Ranger private tagged him right in the melon with a sim round. I guess he lost his shit, we'd been in the company together for a few yaers at that point and he never really seemed stable then so it was not suprising. What I heard was that he just went over and started to choke this kid wife beater style, one 15-6 later it was Manchu land his his ass.
2/75th '91-'99
RS 5-93

"Cookie...?"
RGR_Dan
Ranger

Post by RGR_Dan »

The Holmchicken wrote:AT are homo's anyway. Real men humped the M60/M240, it's kit and ball-busting ammo load. Who here ever humped the British-designed SF tripod and kit?
I was in Batt 2 months. I went to Panama on a two man gun team. I was a PV 1 and my gunner was a PFC. I carried everything but his fuckin' starter belt.

Dan was not happy.
95-98 Aco. 3/75 2nd plt Weapons Sqd
98-01Hco 121st LRS
Former LEO
Former Contractor
LEO (round 2)
The Holmchicken
Ranger

Re: Ain't shittin'

fatart wrote:Cliv03 ain't shitting! I came out of the line, well HHQ at the time, I'd spent about six months recovering from a torn ACL, 1SG D and Kazoo saved my ass. I thought I was going to have to do the duffle bag drag down to I Corp, but he told me "Not no, but f*&% no!" He kept me on the line roster, but had me doing R&U (his biggest thing was making sure all of the doors had "beat off" locks installed?" running the S-5 and company master driver. As soon as I was able he gave me a squad, the AT Section, baby. I didn't know shit about the section, first week I told the boys to give a rundown on this bazooka thing, they squared me away. They were a bunch of knuckle draggers, but they knew their shit. No respect, best squad I was ever in. Regretted leaving going back to a line squad, but took some TL's with me. At one point I was the only dummy in the section without a college degree. Back then WEBCO had the mortars and not only was it a big section those fuckers loved to mix it up! The running joke after they went to HHC was that HHC command did that so they could be the banner company every year, ha, ha!

Yup, Holmchicken that was the one and only SFC V. I wasn't there when it happened, but scuttlebutt was he went into the shoot house as an observer and some Ranger private tagged him right in the melon with a sim round. I guess he lost his shit, we'd been in the company together for a few yaers at that point and he never really seemed stable then so it was not suprising. What I heard was that he just went over and started to choke this kid wife beater style, one 15-6 later it was Manchu land his his ass.

I had a soldier who reclassed out of Stryker Brigade (and hats off to the boys, they're getting scunnioned big time in Iraq, the poor fuckers) and had V as his 1SG. Small world. Yeah, he was, uh, unique.
2/75 97-00

75th RRA
Oto-Man
Ranger

Re: WTF

Post by Oto-Man »

fatart wrote:WTF...AT's are homos? Have you lost your fuckin' mind, brother. I was the AT Section Leader for about a year and a half and it is a bull buster. First off they are treated like the bastard kids from hell. Secondly since those fuckin' round were so expensive all my boys did is walk around with a heavy piece of Gustav hung around their neck and hardly ever got their jollys firing it and thirdly, as you just demonstrated they get no appreciation!
Ditto..

Glad to see someone carried on the tradition... Even though "Hung Around the Neck" is a little easier than humpin' the ole stove pipe...The Goose is a lot more versatile.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 2/75 (WEBCO)
1988-1990
RS Class 1-90
GoldCoast
Ranger/Matchmaker

Post by GoldCoast »

The Holmchicken wrote:Talk about some serious butt hurt! :D

P.S. Do you mean Vichot, the dude from the 82nd originally?
Vichot was a slave driver, no question about that, but he walked about 250meters to a CCP with all his kit after he separated his pelvis on a jump. He's hard as nails.
HHC 2/75 (1998- 2000)

Duty a mountain; Death a feather.

One of these days I'll start off slow...
1st Ranger

Post by 1st Ranger »

The Holmchicken wrote:AT are homo's anyway. Real men humped the M60/M240, it's kit and ball-busting ammo load. Who here ever humped the British-designed SF tripod and kit?
Hell yeah, and jumping the Goose was a peice of cake. :roll: You had this huge jump case strapped you your left side that was damn near as tall as most Rangers and after you'd add all your MEE, 2 HE, and 2 smoke rounds to your ruck you'd wish that someone would give you their little M240.

BTW, I realize that this post is a little late, so if you're thinkin about mentioning that, DON'T!

1st
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

Motherfuckers can say what they want, but the AT guys that I've seen were some of the best shooters. Period, fucking end.

"You want the round to go in the second windowpane of the top left window?.. No Prob!!.. Why don you give me a hard target for once!.. "

Those cats could place the "flying claymore" at will.

Plus, that fucker is LOUD. Caught a teensy little backblast once at K-22 and it felt like getting hit in the K-pot with a two by four!..
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”