Sitrep

Ground Week, Tower Week, Jump Week.
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

IDon'tCare wrote:Blah blah blah.... Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....Blah blah blah....While you are at it go get laid I'll pay. :lol:

well.... What are you still doing online? :D

Find the most expensive gal in town, if you need any help, ask Ranger AbnRgr289 :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

phawk711 wrote:Well, Monday we jump! We will jump twice on monday, twice on tuesday, and our night jump on wednesday night. I'm not nervice yet, but I think I will be right before the jump. We graduate next friday and then I will have a pass until wednesday the 30th when we will be picked up for RIP. Hopefully I won't be in hold for more than a week but we will see. I went to a brief during airborne and the Rangers made it seem like it was going to be less of smokings and physical and more of testing and what not. I'm not worried either way but I don't expect it to be easy at all physically. I'll let ya know how it goes. Still never quiting.

phawk
I bet today was a fun day for you. :lol:

Good Luck Stud!!!! 8)
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.

Return to “About Airborne School”