Hello Everyone!

Three phases and 62 days of hell. This section named in honor of MAJ John Whyte who was taken from us on 04/17/05.
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Hello Everyone!

Post by Snake Juice »

What could i do to help me prepare for the training? I KNOW THERE IS NOTHING TO DO TO FULLY PREPARE ME. But just something that might help even a little bit

Thank You For Your Time
Last edited by Snake Juice on April 25th, 2004, 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger
Ranger/Admin

Post by Ranger »

Snake:

An introduction to the ArmyRanger.com forum/board is required before you begin posting. Read the contents of the page linked below completely, then proceed accordingly. Read and Heed!

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Yeah, i just read that after a posted that topic did i do something wrong if i did i am sorry tell me what i did wrong and i will fix it right away
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

SnakeDJD wrote:Yeah, i just read that after a posted that topic did i do something wrong if i did i am sorry tell me what i did wrong and i will fix it right away
Re post your intro in the proper place.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Okay, I just did that sorry about that when i was reading threw the different topics i was looking for like a general discussion page and all i saw was the news one so i thought i would would just post it all as one.

Once again sorry about that though.

Return to “About Ranger School - In Honor of Ranger BattleBoar - RIP”