I am Sorry

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

firstblood
Embryo

I am Sorry

Post by firstblood »

I would like to apologize and say hello to everyone. I am sorry for my attitude and thank you for the advice and i hope we can put this behind us and move forward.
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Re: I am Sorry

Post by cams »

firstblood wrote:I would like to apologize and say hello to everyone. I am sorry for my attitude and thank you for the advice and i hope we can put this behind us and move forward.

What?! Who the fuck are you?!! Get the fuck outta here you fucking drone!!!
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Tirehouse
Ranger

Post by Tirehouse »

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?!?
TFR Somalia
Kosovo KFOR3A, Iraq 2003-4 OIF 1, 08-10
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

He posted his intro in the wrong spot, then stepped on his crank. Now he is apologizing.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Clicky Clicky

You are either a real fucking meathammer or a masochistic attention whore!
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

<Loading the cooler and unfolding my lawnchair....again> 8)
Looon
Ranger

Re: I am Sorry

Post by Looon »

firstblood wrote:I would like to apologize and say hello to everyone. I am sorry for my attitude and thank you for the advice and i hope we can put this behind us and move forward.
The pack is gathering. I hope you have a thick skin. The question is, can you put this behind you and move on? Shut up. Don't post anymore for a while and read.

Do not respond. If you do, may God have mercy on your soul.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome to the site. Congratulations on your option 40 contract. You have a lot to learn young grasshopper. Believe it or not, you did come to the right place to learn. It may not seem like it to you now, but there is a reason for our methods. Hang around the site and read everything. Start with all the FAQ's and stickies.

Good luck to you.
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Well, now Firstblood, let's get started. Let me begin by telling you that a man has only one opportunity to make a favorable initial impression. I guess you know that was a glaring failure on your part. You can recover by sitting down and preparing an acceptable introduction using this thread (do not begin a new introduction). Tell us your first name, age, where you live, your education level, what are you doing to prepare yourself for OSUT -- that sort of thing. Read all the FAQs, stickies, and selected threads. The search feature is your friend. I'm not. Remember to capitalize the R in Ranger.

One of the main reasons army ranger.com exists is to help pepare young men for service in the 75th Ranger Regiment. Many of our members work hard to assist individuals -- and it shows. Accordingly, you are a guest here -- but I caution you to not abuse our hospitality. If you pick up some knowledge here, so much the better. Believe me, you are not the first young man who is excited at the possibility of being in the Ranger Regiment. But calm down a little and improve your chance of getting there.

Now that I have your attention, I'm going to wander over and drink one of Ranger Cams' beers as I watch your next move. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
cams
Ranger/Moderator

Post by cams »

Believe me, you are not the first young man who is excited at the possibility of being in the Ranger Regiment. But calm down a little and improve your chance of getting there.
x2
Now that I have your attention, I'm going to wander over and drink one of Ranger Cams' beers as I watch your next move. Never, never quit!
"Here you go Sir, nice and cold, I'm going back to the perimeter."
2/75 HHC C/E 89-92
Rio Hato/AO Diaz CCT/Commo

"It is a heavy thing, to see a Father so strong in life, unable to rise."

"A great civilization is not conquered from without
until it has destroyed itself from within." -W. Durant
Scoty
Ranger

Post by Scoty »

Scuba Wino wrote:
Scoty wrote:<Loading the cooler and unfolding my lawnchair....again> 8)
>opens beer> phsssst...beer for you Sir. Anyone else need one?

>>>>sitting down next to Scoty, slowly rubbing inside his thigh>>>>>>

This ought to be good. Got any popcorn?
Alright fuckers.....

We've got admins inside the wire!

Return to “Introduction Archive”