There ya go

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Lotus Lips

There ya go

Post by Lotus Lips »

Some fine looking ladies in there. I actually had an avatar I wanted to put up, but one from the Newt category is fine. Please let me know when I can put up the Eagle.
**If this avatar is taken, let me know I will take it off and change it to an untaken one if the owner wants**
Last edited by Lotus Lips on April 9th, 2004, 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Thank you for complying quickly.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Not a problem at all sir, as I said if I step on any toes or wander into something that I dont belong in, feel free (even though I know you obviously dont need my permission) to put me in my place.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Did you read the forum FAQ. If you will notice under my name, it says that I am a Ranger. You need to address all of the Rangers on this site as Ranger (insert name here). For me, Ranger Luna will do.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Sorry Ranger Luna, I remember that from AirborneRanger.com, but I thought that Sir would do there. It wont happen again, and again I'm sorry.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

If you call some on this site 'Sir', you will cause problems for yourself. The only ones that you have to address with a title, are Rangers.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Just wondering, why would that cause problems? I thought sir (or ma'am as the case may be) was an acceptable form of showing respect?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

There are some former hardcore, enlisted Rangers on here that will get offended if you address them as sir. Just worry about addressing Rangers as 'Ranger'. No one will take offense if you don't address them as 'Sir' or 'Ma'am'.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

oh ok, thats what I was tryin to ask, but I worded it wrong. I wasnt sure what to call the non Rangers. Anyways, thank you for clearing that up Ranger Luna
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Sir = Officers - in the military. Most of us on here were enlisted or Non-commissioned officers. Ranger will do just fine.
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

I didnt think of it that way, the Sir being for officers. Again, it wont happen again, and thanks for all the clarification Ranger Luna and Ranger Steadfast
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

So now you know what to call us and what not to call us. What is your intro? Please tell us. E.F. hUTTON may be listening. Thank my God he didn't call me Sir. Thank you Ranger Luna! for, ahem, taking the heat.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

why are you sending me a PM? answer me here.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Steadfast wrote:So now you know what to call us and what not to call us. What is your intro? Please tell us. E.F. hUTTON may be listening. Thank my God he didn't call me Sir. Thank you Ranger Luna! for, ahem, taking the heat.
Just looken out for you Ranger Steadfast. 8)
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Lotus Lips

Post by Lotus Lips »

Sorry Ranger Steadfast, I just wanted to clarify what you were saying. I wasnt sure if you wanted me to just introduce myself like normal or what.
Just in case that is what you wanted Ranger Steadfast....here it is:
My name is Jeff. I'm a 17 year old senior in high school. I come from a huge military family. Dad is a CMC in the USN, many uncles in the Army/Marine Corps. My main ambition in life is to become an Army Ranger. (I know youve heard that speal so many times so sorry). Lets see what else. I like paintball, reading war novels, and working on puzzles. I build puzzles when im not working out or reading. Currently I am finishing up a 5 foot x 3 foot wolf....its in the shape of it which is making it really hard.
If anyone wants to see what I look like, you can see my pic at www.jeffandfriends.mypicgallery.com

Ranger Steadfast, if that isn't what you wanted, please let me know and I will fix it up ASAP.

Return to “Introduction Archive”