Intro.

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Clownpuncher
Ranger

Intro.

Post by Clownpuncher »

Hey what's up? First off: I am writing from J.Rico's computer. After a few days of confusing attempts to log on to AiborneRanger.com, I realized I was actually trying to log onto this site that my Ranger buddy recommended.
About me: I served with Aco 3/75 RGR RGT (AT SECT and then HHC SNPR PLT) 1998-2002. My Ranger school class was 01-00 started with 10-99 but recycled Florida (Gator Lounge). I was involved in a parachuting accident that resulted in an open-book pelvic fracture (that means my pelvis was sheared in half) with a bladder-rupture in 2001. Got out, joined the guard, and after some stupid Nat. Guard deployment, I got the hell out. I am currently a student at UT-Austin. Hook 'em Horns! (Fuck OU! Fuck A&M!) I am a Gen. Kinesiology major Biology minor/ premed. Currently applying to USUHS (DOD Med school). I am 5' 8", Hazel eyes, muscular-but-gettin-beer-gut-build, I like sunsets, long walks in the park....
Clownpuncher, M.D.
Ranger Class 01-00
3/75 RGR RGT '98-'02
UT-Austin Alum
USUHS Alum

"Utinam populus Romanus unam cervicem haberet! [If only the Roman people had one neck!]" --Caligula
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

Hey Fellas,

This Ranger's a friend of mine here at UT. I actually met him in a deli here on campus. I was wearing my uniform and he noticed the Scroll on my shoulder and came up to me. That was some time last year. I know he's got to go through the vetting process, but it should be pretty quick considering I'm sitting right next to him and I know he's G2G. I vouge for him.
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace
FireFinder
Paratrooper

Post by FireFinder »

Welcome Ranger and thanks for your service.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome youngster.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Another guy from Cal-Berkely-Austin....what the fucking fuck is the fucking world coming to when young warriors run of and become Liberal fags at Liberal fag schools.... :roll: And dont tell me your there for the chicks...they are mostly bush munchers anyhow.

But, glad to have your broken down ass and assume you will be at the game we are all attending. I have a Ranch near the fag capital of Austin. (near being a relative word) About 100 miles.

Now, bend your knees so I can pray over your liberal loving ass...it's tradition Goddamnit.

O' GRITS....bless this fucktard who attends on the the bastions of Liberal thinking and allow him to stay strong in the face of the fags he will encounter. Allow him to find a woman who likes sex with a man, drinks beer, and makes good sammiches. May he get TRIM hard and often and his dog be loyal. Afuckingmen.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Welcome Ranger. Few other A/3/75 guys around here.

Are ya'll coming up for the OU game this weekend?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome Ranger !!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Invictus wrote:Welcome Ranger. Few other A/3/75 guys around here.

Are ya'll coming up for the OU game this weekend?

Shit. Id pay good money to see OU beat the shit out of UT. Id pay BIGGER money to see A & M do it....and Id give away my house, truck, daughters, and retirement to see BAYLOR do it.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

Clownpuncher!?? Your gonna be busy consider all the clowns in this place AKA Abell, Silverback, J.rRico (but I'm sure you already know that)....Any friend of J. Rico well, I wouldn't say that out loud. Welcome to the Site
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

wellfed wrote:Clownpuncher!?? Your gonna be busy consider all the clowns in this place AKA Abell, Silverback, J.rRico (but I'm sure you already know that)....Any friend of J. Rico well, I wouldn't say that out loud. Welcome to the Site

This coming from the Pillar of Seriousness, The Minister of No Emotion, and the President of Candid Directness???? What the fucking fuck? :roll:
RS Class # 7-76

wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

Abell9 wrote:
wellfed wrote:Clownpuncher!?? Your gonna be busy consider all the clowns in this place AKA Abell, Silverback, J.rRico (but I'm sure you already know that)....Any friend of J. Rico well, I wouldn't say that out loud. Welcome to the Site

This coming from the Pillar of Seriousness, The Minister of No Emotion, and the President of Candid Directness???? What the fucking fuck? :roll:
I like that Minister of No Emotion! :D :D
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome to the site, Ranger.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Welcome home Ranger!
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Rico
Ranger

Post by Rico »

What the fuck?! That's it, I'm grabbing my beans, rice, and tacos and I'm going home :D
WEBCO 2/75 1997 - 1998
HHC 2/75 Mortars 1998 - 2005
Ranger Class 7-99

Mentor to alex03209

I have brought you to the ring, dance if you can...

-William Wallace
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Great Grits!!! Someone who actually wants to go to Med School in Bethesda. There is a gaggle of Rangers here in the DC area for you to hang out with. Welcome...
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867

Return to “Introduction Archive”