Question Using the Title "Ranger"

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
ranger36203
Embryo

Ranger is a Ranger

Post by ranger36203 »

if you served in the Regiment and never got a Tab you are have accomplished something but you are not a ranger, but if you served in another unit and Got a Tab you are a Ranger. if you Graduate a Medical school and pass your boards you are a doctor whether you decide to practice medicine is up to you but you are qualified to do so. If you work with a doctor and have never been to medical school then you cant practice medicine even though you may know everything the doctor knows you are not a doctor. When I was at battalion you could not hold the position of SL unless you were RQ, platoon sergeants and leaders had to be JMs and RQed and rightfully so.
Whats up snake eaters class 8-95
madslashers1-2
Ranger

Post by madslashers1-2 »

Well that thread is almost two years old, but I'd say alot of people would really argue with you on that point, Ranger School BFD, I would never tell a tabless bitch from regiment who deployed and conducted foot patrols for 30 days in OEF that he wasn't a Ranger.
1st Plt, C Co. 2/75, OCT 02/JUN 06, (RS 09-04)
160th LRS-D, JUN 06/SEP 08
1106th TASMG, SEP 08/MAY 10
Joined the Darkside
A Co. 1/185 AR, MAY 10/Present
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Ranger is a Ranger

Post by Slowpoke »

ranger36203 wrote:if you served in the Regiment and never got a Tab you are have accomplished something but you are not a ranger, but if you served in another unit and Got a Tab you are a Ranger. if you Graduate a Medical school and pass your boards you are a doctor whether you decide to practice medicine is up to you but you are qualified to do so. If you work with a doctor and have never been to medical school then you cant practice medicine even though you may know everything the doctor knows you are not a doctor. When I was at battalion you could not hold the position of SL unless you were RQ, platoon sergeants and leaders had to be JMs and RQed and rightfully so.
Look Ranger Soup Sammich, you would have been a LOT better off not posting and letting people think you were a complete fucking idiot, than to post that bullshit and prove to them that they weren't even half right. I don't give a fuck where you've been or what you've done.....there ain't shit that gives you the right to say that!!!!! That Tab is a school.....being a Ranger is a way of life!

Now....whatcha got to say about that, asshole?????
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
madslashers1-2
Ranger

Post by madslashers1-2 »

Don't say I didn't warn you jack ass
1st Plt, C Co. 2/75, OCT 02/JUN 06, (RS 09-04)
160th LRS-D, JUN 06/SEP 08
1106th TASMG, SEP 08/MAY 10
Joined the Darkside
A Co. 1/185 AR, MAY 10/Present
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Slowpoke wrote:
ranger36203 wrote:if you served in the Regiment and never got a Tab you are have accomplished something but you are not a ranger, but if you served in another unit and Got a Tab you are a Ranger. if you Graduate a Medical school and pass your boards you are a doctor whether you decide to practice medicine is up to you but you are qualified to do so. If you work with a doctor and have never been to medical school then you cant practice medicine even though you may know everything the doctor knows you are not a doctor. When I was at battalion you could not hold the position of SL unless you were RQ, platoon sergeants and leaders had to be JMs and RQed and rightfully so.
Look Ranger Soup Sammich, you would have been a LOT better off not posting and letting people think you were a complete fucking idiot, than to post that bullshit and prove to them that they weren't even half right. I don't give a fuck where you've been or what you've done.....there ain't shit that gives you the right to say that!!!!! That Tab is a school.....being a Ranger is a way of life!

Ahhh, my man Poke says it sooooo clearly....

:lol: :lol: Well, Crotch Monkey, I did both and ya know what....I wouldn't in my wildest fucking dreams EVER tell one of these Viet Nam LRRPS they werent Rangers. Think if you will check their history, they went to the 13 month live fire course in Southeast Asia. They werent awarded tabs, they got to live through it.....at least some of them did. And anyone who would say some shit like you just did wouldnt make a wart on their ass. Now why dont you run along and play hide and go fuck yourself.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Slowpoke wrote:

Dear Ranger 8675309yine

You are a complete fucking idiot. Slowpoke is one of the easiest going dudes I have ever had the privelage of knowing on an internet forum (and not to mention a Bold motherfucker) and for you to piss him off like this only shows me that you need to sort yourself out quickly if you wish to remain among the fine men of this site. This place, like Battalion, is not for everyone. It takes an equal mix of Moxy and Humility to survive here but we look after our own and at the end of the day we all have each others back.

So pretty please, with sugar on top, sort your dumbass out or get the fuck off our site with your mental midgetry
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

The Ranger Hall of Fame, the 75th Ranger Regiment Association, The U.S. Army Ranger Association, The National Ranger Memorial Fondation and the Bricks at the National Ranger Memorial, Merrill's Mauraders Associatoin, Ranger Infantry Companies Airborne Association (Korea), and the WWII Ranger Battalions Association all recognize as Rangers those who have served in a recognized Ranger Unit or attended Ranger School, as does ArmyRanger.com. It is also the official position of the U.S. Army. Your opinion is wrong and dishonors the service and ultimate sacrifice of many men.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Black 6
Ranger

Post by Black 6 »

Everything has been said except......

Blow me.

Signed the Tabless Ranger.
2/75 Blacksheep 92-93, 1/9 93-94
1759 society member

"You will know me by the scars I bear.
You will know me by the hate I swear."-OTEP

01010011 01110000 01100001 01110010 01110100 01100001 01101110 00101111 01001000 01100101 01110010 01101111 00101110
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Ranger Bill wrote:Your opinion is wrong and dishonors the service and ultimate sacrifice of many men.
That about sums this one up.

Way to make a stellar first impression. Bud.
While you're at it, why don't you find the nearest SGM and call him a poser....
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

this drivel's coming from a guy with a whopping year of TIB. normally I wouldn't even comment on that. wonder why ya left so soon...

but I also never thought I'd hear a Ranger who ever wore a scroll tell another who wore a scroll that he wasn't a Ranger.

you're probably an import anyway, you damn sure sound like one. fucktard.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I guess Im a poser :roll:

I don't have a tab, but I was awarded my combat scroll that says other wise.

Fuck off!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Sleepy Doc
Ranger

Post by Sleepy Doc »

I never served in wartime.. Never went to Ranger school.. Never been shot at in anger. In fact, I'm medically disqualified for Ranger school. All I did was run sick call a few days and medical coverage for training... but I did other stuff too. I helped train hundreds of dudes who did deploy. I know for fact what I taught helped save lives. I like to think I helped get a few dudes through Ranger school by giving them a little respite while they got their feet tended to at Darby. There is one hooah from 1st Batt that was kept in school and finished only because I treated his abscess and kept it from the PA. Otherwise, he would have been booted. He never got a chance to, but the Senior medic at Camp Rogers found the guy the day he graduated and said he needed to thank me personally because otherwise he would have been dropped before the roadmarch.

Yeah, I never got the Black and Gold. No matter. If you don't want to call me a "real" Ranger, so be it. I'm not gonna loose sleep over it.

I did, however, serve four years honorably and with distinction in a unit where most privates are gone within six months. The men who know me and worked with me know my mettle. I have been told by men who served in conflicts from Vietnam to Somalia that they would have me as their medic any day and twice on Sunday over a bad medic with a Tab... And I have been told by bonafied war heroes that it is not what a man wears on his sleeve, but a man's character that makes him.

Don't call me a "Ranger" if you want. It's your perogative. You have a Tab and I don't. I will bring your attention, however, to the Ranger Standards, as published by the 75th Ranger Regiment. It states a Ranger is considered as such upon his graduation from RIP, and that I did. Either way, I am proud to have served with the men I did, and am honored and humbled that THEY call me a Ranger.

So, Fuck off and die.
B Co 3/75 '95-'99
4th RTB '00-'01

"ahh, Daniel-san.. When balance good, Karate good...everything good!.." K. Miyagi
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

36203 my man, your just makin friends left and right now aintcha? :lol: :lol: I can't speak for the boys but Im guessing unless your credentials include the Medal of Honor, bedded a few movie stars, and wiped your dick on John Kerry your chances of being welcome here are somewhere between zero and -50...
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”